Please list drop odds next to possible rewards

Degs29
361 posts Member
If I'm farming a piece of gear, shard or mod, I want to know what the odds are it will drop from any one battle. 50%, 25%, 10%, etc. As it is now, I don't know if the odds favour one battle over another, and am just taking shots in the dark. I also can't estimate how long it'll take to farm something.

For example, I'm currently farming Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage. There are SIX possible battles to farm them from, but I don't know which one has the highest odds, or if they all have identical odds....

Is it possible to list a little indicator in the top-left corner displaying the odds? Similar to how the green circle in the top-right corner indicates a needed piece of gear.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    That will be cool
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Haha. No way. People would rant in the forums every day, talking about how the odds are a lie.
  • Options
    The odds are the same across the board doesn't matter how much the battles cost the purple's are around 10%, shards 33%( I forget the number kinda stoned right now), mods 70 % left side
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Haha. No way. People would rant in the forums every day, talking about how the odds are a lie.

"Argh odds say 20% but I played 4 battles and got none!!"
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Lol is it much different than it is now?

I think this is pretty cool, especially when trying to decide what node to farm. Cool way to change the grind.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The odds are the same across the board doesn't matter how much the battles cost the purple's are around 10%, shards 33%( I forget the number kinda stoned right now), mods 70 % left side
    From my experience:
    Shards 1/3
    purple gear 1/6
    mods 1/1 (in mod challenge)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Options
    If it is even across the board, I'd still like to know what the odds are for each type.

I think you guys are right about shards. 1/3
    The rest seems to be debated.