future faction passes(my preferences)

smninja73
136 posts Member
edited July 2017
I know everyone is different but I think some people will agree with my faction pass wants

1-droids-i know this is very split but I would personally like it (I see a lot of potential) and@ig88isboss would agree but that's all

2-sepratists-i would love to see separatist synergy so much because it has TONS of character potential (especially with tcw) and would make other characters at least semi useful cough grievous and geonosians cough

3-BOUNTY HUNTERS- I know this is complete bias on my part but I love bounty Hunter so much and I want to see them shine so badly u know with character potential and rework potential cough cad bane rework cough but I would personally love that SO much but I know thats pure personal bias buttttt @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse please consider and take notes

Once again these are MY preferences so please don't go "djkshddh Droid faction pass is a horrible idea dkandjdn" but yeah that's all it would be awesome to have some discussion about this for Dev attention

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    IT's just a matter of time for all factions to have their pass. One of the next ones seems to be Nightsisters. But after it, the most urgent is Separatist, Geonosians and Bounty Hunters.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    No to droids,you guys had your time
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    No to droids,you guys had your time

but droids are so cool they never go out of fashion :)
  • Options
    Id like to see nightsisters get some attention. I'd like to see the initiate farmable elsewhere than just cantina too. Cantina energy is simply to valuable to spend on her.

I'd also like to see Tusken brute and Tusken elder (already in the game) added with some nice buffs to other tuskens. Doesn't need to be meta changing or even a strong faction. But complete the 5 members and give them a use in some area of the game.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens should definitely get at least a full team.
    Separatist pass is long overdue, along with a separatist capital ship and droid starfighters. They were datamined ages ago, so where are they?
    What I don't get is all the droid hate. They were meta once so they don't deserve a pass ever again? What kind of thinking is that? Although there are definitely more pressing matters to address...
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    Options
    1)Jedi - Except a few select exceptions, majority of them are useless. Even with the raid specific buffs they get outperformed by almost everything in HAAT, and they are literally one of the main defining things of Star Wars.

2)Separatists - Another major faction that had a huge impact on the entire story line, but has no synergy whatsoever in the game.

3)Bounty Hunters/Droids
  • Options
    Caught in that weird space of - is this a necro or should I follow search function lol

So far the faction passes we have had
    FO
    Empire - Imperial Troopers - Tarkin
    Ewoks
    Ns
    Sith
    ANH
    Pheonix - kind of sort of.

I think the sith and anh reworks were the strongest. Also the event for cls was well done.
    Ns isn't implemented yet but another Talzin and the sisters look great together with more on the way.

As for the future
    I know everyone vying for sep rework and I honestly think it will happen when ds tb drops.

I think Jedi are in the most need. Gk and barrís are great defensively and a great anti crit squad meta in arena at this time of writing.
    Jedi need some stat boosts and a little variety they need a damage dealer. Mace fits perfectly here. Also HY looks amazing and hoping to run him with gk zarris Ezra and just one more Jedi that is hard hitting. At this point playing around with the thought of anakin or aayla but hoping for a good through strong rework to reveal better options.
  • Options
    Caught in that weird space of - is this a necro or should I follow search function lol

FO
    Ewoks
    Ns
    Sith
    ANH

I think the sith and anh reworks were the strongest. Also the event for cls was well done.
    Ns isn't implemented yet but another Talzin and the sisters look great together with more on the way.

As for the future
    I know everyone vying for sep rework and I honestly think it will happen when ds tb drops.

I think Jedi are in the most need. Gk and barrís are great defensively and a great anti crit squad meta in arena at this time of writing.
    Jedi need some stat boosts and a little variety they need a damage dealer. Mace fits perfectly here. Also HY looks amazing and hoping to run him with gk zarris Ezra and just one more Jedi that is hard hitting. At this point playing around with the thought of anakin or aayla but hoping for a good through strong rework to reveal better options.

Very very true I will say and I would LOVE to see windu reworked but I have a bit of a silly question (who do you mean by ANH because I can't seem to figure out lol)
  • Options
    smninja73 wrote: »

FO
    Ewoks
    Ns
    Sith
    ANH

As for the future

Very very true I will say and I would LOVE to see windu reworked but I have a bit of a silly question (who do you mean by ANH because I can't seem to figure out lol)

Wait u mean a new hope sorry lol