Could be better

I love the game. No question. And good or bad have spent many dollars and hours on this game, more money certainly than I have ever spent on one single game. As much as I enjoy the game play, as much as I understand that EA sports is in the business of making money first and foremost, the user expereince I have had, along with all of my fellow guild mates when it comes to gear, shards, and store purchases is one of the biggest disappointments and frustrations to an otherwise great game. It requires hundreds of gears to power up a toon. It requires dozens of shards. And that is totally ok and understandable. Dont mind working for it as everyone should be forced to work hard to obtain what they want. But the rate at which things are given out is EXTREMELY selfish more times than not. So much that it makes many of us just put the game down for awhile because it is not fun or satisifying in any way to spend hundreds of energy points and crystal refreshes only to not actually acquire a fraction of what we were seeking. In the store, millions of credits, hundreds of potential shards are "possible." Yet I have yet to see those results. It's quite frankly ridiculous since many of us are spending a tremendous amount of time and money to have a good user experience, something that despite the need for profit, should be the actual first and foremost goal. I know I am not alone in this frustration by any means. And I know EA sports must be in some way concerned with customer satisfaction, especially because that is what truly drives profit. I have zero idea what it takes to write code and program a game, or rewrite code and update a game. But instead of reworking the toons, a rework of the drops, the store bronze data cards and purchased packs is long past overdue. I actually went after count dooku shards one day four times, only to come up with one shard. That required a 150 crystals and my energy points. I have bought multiple credit packs only to receive the two lowest amounts available. I have purchased numerous chromium packs and ship packs and walked away feeling very short changed. Not every time mind certainly. But by far it has been terribly disappointing. If I wanted to roll the dice on a losing endeavor, I would just go to Vegas. But I want to play this game. I want to progress. I dont mind spending money and time either. But I want something significant for my efforts. We all do. Thank you for all your hard work and an otherwise challenging and engaging gaming experience.

Replies

• Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Let me translate your first few sentences in swgoh overlord language:
    We got him. No we really really got him. We got him so well hes giving us all his money begging for more.
    Thats really all they are going to hear and didnt read the rest
    Im sorry but thats the truth, the people that run this dont care about star wars
    Its also why i dont pay my contractor up front, only afterwards when im satisfied with the quality
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."