Help 3-star cantina 8C

Hi all. I wanted to know what a good team to three star cantina battle 8-c would be (or even just consistently beat it). I don't have chaze, R2, GK, or zetas. I do have rebels well geared. I used EP with maul and Nihilus and wiggs while borrowing a zader to beat 8B but 8C is much more aggressive. Any advise is appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Who do you have for rebels? How about sith? The best general advice I'd have is pile all your good mods onto a Wiggs or DN squad. Depends on who you have, though.
  • Options
    Wiggs just provided some extra kick that I felt I was lacking. My full roster is g11: Maul,
    g10: EP, Lando, Wiggs,
    g9: Vader, Nihilus,
    g8: Boba, luminary, STH, Phasma, B2, QGJ, Ackbar, yoda

Not sure who to invite or if I'm even able to do it but thought I'd ask
  • Options
    Wiggs just provided some extra kick that I felt I was lacking. My full roster is g11: Maul,
    g10: EP, Lando, Wiggs,
    g9: Vader, Nihilus,
    g8: Boba, luminary, STH, Phasma, B2, QGJ, Ackbar, yoda

Not sure who to invite or if I'm even able to do it but thought I'd ask

8C is those dang Tuskens, right? If you let those Tuskens get on a role, they'll assist you to death every time. Honestly, from the roster you mentioned, the EP squad you've been trying would be my recommendation. Another strategy would be Wiggs lead with Lando, STH, and a super fast Boba. Those Tuskens are fast, but if you can be faster with the boost from the Wedge leader ability and a well-modded Boba you might be able to handle them.

If you still have trouble, you'll probably have to work on a team with more synergy, like rebels (Wiggs/Chaze/Leia), or sith (DN (L), SiT, Sass, Palp, Savage/Dooku). The rebel strategy would be to be faster than the Tuskens. The sith strategy would be to rely on Sass's speed boost, and then be tanky enough to eat a few rifle shots.
  • Options
    This is the node I need to be able to get Sass but I'll look to just faster rebels I guess thanks
  • Options
    It's hard for F2P when you can't really get chaze
  • Options
    This is the node I need to be able to get Sass but I'll look to just faster rebels I guess thanks

I actually ran Sass at three stars. Just beefed her up with half-decent protection mods, if that is an option for you.
  • Options
    Oh what really? Ok sure I'll give that I whirl thanks so much!