Content Release Prediction

Slyfox
34 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi all,

Had some ideas of the potential release schedule of the new content and wondered what you all are thinking.

August; Commander Luke, new X-wing and Flash Events

September: Ship Content Update, ship omegas, hardware, Farmable Reaper, Kylo, Cassion, Falcon. 1 to 3 new ships and 1 new fleet commander. New energy type for pve table similar to cantina to farm old and new ships.

October: Faction Pass + new faction toons (nightsisters my guess), hotfixes to ships.

November: Territory Battle update, possible Inferno Squadron

December: Episode 8 character's, discounts and bonuses. Hotfixs to territories. Holiday break

January: Faction pass, new faction toons.(jedi my guess here)

This is what im sensing is coming.

Replies

• Sairiki1
    188 posts Member
    Options
    At the moment guildmates are leaving the game, so new content should be released soon... :-(
  • Options
    Slyfox wrote: »
    Hi all,

Had some ideas of the potential release schedule of the new content and wondered what you all are thinking.

September: Ship Content Update, ship omegas, hardware, Farmable Reaper, Kylo, Cassion, Falcon. 1 to 3 new ships and 1 new fleet commander. New energy type for pve table similar to cantina to farm old and new ships.

October: Faction Pass + new faction toons (nightsisters my guess), hotfixes to ships.

December: Episode 8 character's, discounts and bonuses. Hotfixs to territories. Holiday break

Maybe if we can look at that dev calendar

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    At the moment guildmates are leaving the game, so new content should be released soon... :-(

Same. I find myself logging in just a few minutes a day now. Over half my guild logs zeros on raids since they just don't care anymore.
  • Options
    Shardmates and Guildies are dropping like I've never seen.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    My guild isnt losing anyone so yeah lets just all confirmation bias ourselves to the nth degree
  • Sairiki1
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It's really bad because these players are the old one. They have really good characters...

I don't understand the EA communication why they give us not any Infos? About the date, requirements...
  • Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    It's really bad because these players are the old one. They have really good characters...

I don't understand the EA communication why they give us not any Infos? About the date, requirements...

If they give people notice in advance, they can't force people to buy the character packs they need to complete new events. It sucks, but this is a f2p game; the only way to keep it going is to force us to spend money
  • flux_rono
    2144 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all,

-i think episode 8 character will be in november and inferno squad will be october.... last time with the movies the characters came out about a month i think before the movie

-and the next faction pass NEEDS to be separatist so they can FINALLY have some synergy like EVERY other faction seriously every faction but separatists have synergy with at least 1 person

- territories i see coming with the ship updates for more ship uses within that mode plus we could get more ships as rewards from it like a-wings
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    My guild isnt losing anyone so yeah lets just all confirmation bias ourselves to the nth degree

Same, in fact I don't think we've changed a single player in like 3 months. Sucks to some that the sky is falling, but it's smooth sailing and eager excitement over Territory Battles and Nightsisters pass on my end.

Players leaving the game is the nature of the beast. Humans are fickle easily bored creatures, a certain amount will quit playing every single day for a multitude of different reasons. A certain amount will also pick the game up for the first time, it's how any game goes with a player base of this size.
  • Sairiki1
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Atm the hype about the new Luke is over for me, after several weeks it doesn't matter...
  • Artimus
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Maybe if we can look at that dev calendar

My guess the dev calendar has better security then nuclear release codes.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope you're right for January! Hahah,
    and I see Nightsisters having a pass next too, hopefully adding Mother Talzin, Karis, Naa'leth and Luce.
  • Reven85
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Seku wrote: »
    I really hope you're right for January! Hahah,
    and I see Nightsisters having a pass next too, hopefully adding Mother Talzin, Karis, Naa'leth and Luce.

All we know is it is on their calender to do a nightsister pass
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »

We still have 50 guild members. People just aren't playing. Most of us are Day 1, Nov/Dec 2015.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Ep 8 stuff will be before December. Probably November. And I doubt ALL those ships become farmable at the same time.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, I'm contemplating leaving my guild. I'm a top 2 player, but if territory wars need a better guild ... I might have to leave. We still can't do haat.