STR Gear Challenge Carb Issue

I have done several months of STR Gear challenges, I have never gotten more than 5 in one challenge even though it says you can get up to 7. Unless getting over 5 is .0000001% something is wrong.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I pulled six the other day. Five is the most common for me. Three and four are about the same.
  • Options
    I've never got 6 or 7 since they redid the challenge. But 3 is much more common now.
  • Options
    @CG_TopHat can you guys look at this it's been months 3 is so common and I have never got 6 or 7 ever and not alone on this. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Yes please look at this issue, I have never seen a 6 or 7 drop. It's mainly 3 and 4 and sometimes 5.
    I believe this is a bug, can you guys confirm it and please fix it.
  • Options
    Also never seen 6 or 7, I'm happy when I get 5 as more often than not it's just 3.
  • Options
    Out of 120 sims...I am averaging 3.5. For the 2000 I need, I can finish in 4 years. Hopefully they don't add anyone that requires carbs. Oh wait...rolo needs 400?
  • snowhut
    290 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ahwang826 wrote: »
    Out of 120 sims...I am averaging 3.5. For the 2000 I need, I can finish in 4 years. Hopefully they don't add anyone that requires carbs. Oh wait...rolo needs 400?

450 actually. That's only ~42 weeks. Seems completely reasonable...on the nuclear timescale.
  • Options
    Yeah, they definitely need to add more Carbanti's to the game. I never got more than 5 until yesterday. I actually got 7! Either they fixed this bug or the chance to get over 5 is still incredibly low and I just got really lucky.
  • Options
    I have seen a rare 6 drop, but never a 7. So painful; I currently need 3250 of those things. lol
  • Options
    It’s the only useful rare mat we can get from those challenges... be thankful it’s not another stun gun or stun cuff issue.
  • Options
    Eh. I just go for lower Carbanti requirement toons that fit in most metas. Plenty of end game material that goes around the ridiculous carbanti requirements.

Two days ago I decided to farm more rebels instead of Thrawn troopers, simply because I didn't have 1200 Carbanti salvage stockpiled. Going to have a G1 Thrawn, DT, and Shore until they add a new tier to the Challenge.