Level 90 please

Prev1345
Can we get level cap up to 90 please? Running out of characters to level up.

Replies

• Options
    In august
  • Options
    August is soon so I will take that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Always post it. I love to see those SWGOH collection scores over 90.
  • Options
    Please no. I'm enjoying working on side projects for a change.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Now you have me wanting to see his swgoh collection score. I've been playing since launch; need four characters and three ewoks for 100%...... And I still don't want a level cap increase yet. Gear gate is the big hurdle.

And I do mean 100% roster. Not collection score. Mine is only like 78.22
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    No level increase.
    Cuz that means more gear, potentially more mods, & more grinding! What's a matter with you?! Get out.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Be quiet please?
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    No level increase.
    Cuz that means more gear, potentially more mods, & more grinding! What's a matter with you?! Get out.

+1000
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Now you have me wanting to see his swgoh collection score. I've been playing since launch; need four characters and three ewoks for 100%...... And I still don't want a level cap increase yet. Gear gate is the big hurdle.

And I do mean 100% roster. Not collection score. Mine is only like 78.22

I unlocked all toons 3 days before they introduced the new ewoks. That was probably one of the best moments and there is no achievement for it.

i have started bumping toons up to store mods, so my CS is around 80 and I agree, i dont really want it, but its one of those things that just happens.
  • Options
    If there's no new, more difficult content which requires stronger, higher level toons what is the point? Make rancor and AAT even easier than they are now?

The last level cap increase came w AAT release which was supposed to be too hard for lvl 80 so you had to level and gear your toons to the new level cap.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options

Ditto. Same here.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options

Agreed
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with TC
  • Options
    Can we get level cap up to 90 please? Running out of characters to level up.

NOOOOOOO!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Lvl 90 gr 12 will be the signal for me to stop playing.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

Why? You think the game should never advance and everyone should eventually have the same roster?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

Why? You think the game should never advance and everyone should eventually have the same roster?

I'm playing since May, 2016 and I have only 9 gear 11, and far to have all my toons lvl 85. Level cap just means spending more credits for a bit more HP and a bit more other stats (for what?).
    Passing a toon from gr 10 to 11 is already a hell and you MUST buy gears with crystals to do that. AAT never gave me useful gears (challenge gears or a ton of Mk4 Sienar Holo projo), and I had to buy them everytime I wanted to pass a toon to gr 11.
    If you like running after a carrot, why not, but grind is hard enough like that and there are for sure more interesting things to do in this game than putting the level to 90 or gear 12.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Lvl 90... good joke, we don't have any content for lvl 90...
  • Options

I'm playing since May, 2016 and I have only 9 gear 11, and far to have all my toons lvl 85. Level cap just means spending more credits for a bit more HP and a bit more other stats (for what?).
    Passing a toon from gr 10 to 11 is already a hell and you MUST buy gears with crystals to do that. AAT never gave me useful gears (challenge gears or a ton of Mk4 Sienar Holo projo), and I had to buy them everytime I wanted to pass a toon to gr 11.
    If you like running after a carrot, why not, but grind is hard enough like that and there are for sure more interesting things to do in this game than putting the level to 90 or gear 12.

I guess it depends on where you're at in the game. I have 35 gear XI and I started in January 2016. I have a gear XI Poggle and Eeth Koth if that says anything.
  • Options
    As long as we can farm Jar-Jar on light side level 10 I'm happy.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    No need for lv 90 yet.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    My collection score is over 90
    And I don't like the idea of level cap raise, can't really see the reward in raising the level cap to 90
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »

Then you can stop with the territory battle update.

There won't be lvl increase with the new update, stop reading the tinfoil hatters. It has been said loud and clear "There won't be any new raids nor lvl increases anytime soon".
    As to those who want more levels and gear, I would love to see your collection, with all 120 characters? All at g11, all having all gear pieces on g11 and all being lvl 85.
  • Options
    There is my info:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nucular/
    I have been ftp and I got a collection score of over 85. It is not that hard to get.
  • Options
    Yes, a level cap is much needed for this game.

When people are working on side projects without sacrificing anything then a level cap increase is needed. The game is about choices and the longer the game goes without a level cap increase the less choices you have to make.
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    My collection score is over 90
    And I don't like the idea of level cap raise, can't really see the reward in raising the level cap to 90

The reward is to thin out both arenas for a few months. Too many ftp that think they can come into top 10 because they run Rex with a 5* Nihilus and 4* Chaze.
  • Options
    I'm excited about lvl 90, but also dreading it. I have every character besides GK and the 2 new ewoks. I can't begin to imagine how much it will cost to get all of my 85's to 90 O_o
    My completion score is 80.38