Battle Simming Suggestion

Enjaycee
11 posts Member
edited February 2016
Amongst all the discussion about the update about the UI, events, and characters (all of which I have no issues with), I have found my own little issue that I'd like to bring to light about this game.

Pre-update I was able to sim battles very quickly by rapidly tapping my thumb on the sim/continue buttons on levels, which I often do when I'm collecting gear pieces in campaign or character shards in cantina. It was great. I loved it. I could zip through my daily missions and in a matter of minutes.

Post-update, the battle sim speed has been drastically reduced, and now you have to wait for all the rewards to pop up on your rewards screen before the continue button could be pressed. What used to take mere minutes now takes significantly longer and can quickly become tedious and frustrating for some players, including myself.

So, as a suggestion for the next patch, I think incorporating a mechanic to be able to simulate 5 and simulate 10 battles instantly at a time instead of just one would do wonders to speed up collection of materials and character shards, and simulating battles in general for players.

Is there a way to get the dev's to see this? What do you guys think? I know a handful of you must feel the same about simming post-update as I do!

Replies