Surprising HAAT combos

Just wondering, is anybody running an unusual HAAT squad that isn't the usual clone, chripatinethrawn, resistance combo?

Always curious about ways to mix and match some toons that might actually have value ...

Replies

• Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    You know the secret is CUP
  • Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    You know the secret is CUP

and Mob Enforcer?
  • Options
    woah hey guys woah, what do you think youre doing here? dont you know discovering effective combos for haat gets your best raid toons nerfed!?!
  • Options
    I guess I won't mention how a DN led sith team got me nearly 900K in P2 ...
  • Options
    Ewoks in phase 1, lots of heals, lots of counters
    Lasts until enrage
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I use DN and Zavage in P1 by themselves. Average about 320k with just the two of them.

Boba lead, Zam, 88, Greedo, and Geo Soldier are good for about 625k in P2. With great RNG I've hit over 950k with them.

Its RNG dependent but I broke 1million for the first time ever in P3 with Tarkin L, EP, TFP, RG, STHan.
  • Options
    woah hey guys woah, what do you think youre doing here? dont you know discovering effective combos for haat gets your best raid toons nerfed!?!

Darn it hes right, seriously why do we post in forum at all
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

Yes, shut up! XD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I won't mention how a DN led sith team got me nearly 900K in P2 ...
    Phoenix guys can do that...
    https://youtu.be/nKmmZS27JPU
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Edit: I watched it until the end :-)
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rapid wrote: »
    Edit: I watched it until the end :-)
    @Rapid 4:47... just hera and zeb are moded for speed (+109/114, wich is pretty achievable), everybody else doesnt have more than +50..
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    That's pretty good for Phoenix!
  • Options
    Who are phoenix? Thought that was x men
  • Options
    I've had fun running zaul in p4. Zavage overpowers turrets at 50% and don't topple. It's not a huge score team, but it's fun to watch a tank utterly fail to kill the 2 night brothers for 15 turns.
  • Options
    I always get mixed messages about P4 - is it better to topple or not? I've got a wiggs/zfulcrum/chaze combo that does insane damage but still haven't decided if toppling is better or not
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I always get mixed messages about P4 - is it better to topple or not? I've got a wiggs/zfulcrum/chaze combo that does insane damage but still haven't decided if toppling is better or not

For me it depends on the teams I'm running. If I run a standard rebel team (Leia included) then I topple, use Wedges AOE to get rid of the B2's and repeat.

If I run almost any other team then I simply take out the main cannon, B2's and a side turret. Then I focus all of my attacks on the main tank. Once the main cannon recharges I simply destroy that again then just rinse, wash and repeat. It all depends on if I have a toon that apples buffs to all allies consistently, and if I want to deal with B2's that day lol.
  • Options
    Great now only hoth leia will buff whole party
  • Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »

For me it depends on the teams I'm running. If I run a standard rebel team (Leia included) then I topple, use Wedges AOE to get rid of the B2's and repeat.

If I run almost any other team then I simply take out the main cannon, B2's and a side turret. Then I focus all of my attacks on the main tank. Once the main cannon recharges I simply destroy that again then just rinse, wash and repeat. It all depends on if I have a toon that apples buffs to all allies consistently, and if I want to deal with B2's that day lol.

@K_mett1 statistically does it make more sense for a high velocity damage team like wiggs/zfulcrum/chaze to avoid toppling (e.g leave one turret) since the aggregate amount of damage focused on the tank itself is simply more than wasting time repeatedly to take down all the turrets and the B2s for three or four topples? i always wondered that (i normally topple)
  • Options
    I like using chaze in tank raids
    You can solo the whole phase with almost any other 3 characters
    Almost doesnt matter
    You can use auto at gear vii
    But dont tell EA!!
    Shhhhhh
  • Options
    @WompWompRat Statistically I would think toppling would give more damage. The aoe's that topple(Lando and wedge) hit the main. Plus you Aoe attacking more, once again more damage to main.

Final point, and I don't have data to back it up, but I swear you get more crits while toppled.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    @WompWompRat Statistically I would think toppling would give more damage. The aoe's that topple(Lando and wedge) hit the main. Plus you Aoe attacking more, once again more damage to main.

Final point, and I don't have data to back it up, but I swear you get more crits while toppled.

Toppling does have its advantages (you're able to get off a couple of attacks in a row) I will agree and even if I'm running a less then stellar team I normally end up toppling it whether I wanted to or not. Let me first clarify by saying that it depends on the situation so everyone may get a different result. Also let me break down my earlier statement some more since it's not so simple as I tried to make it sound.

The main goal is to do as much damage in one turn as possible before the tank is allowed a turn. I've found that for the most ideal situation you should be able to take down 4 targets (both B2's, the main cannon just in case & a side turret). And you should be able to do it fairly fast, I'm talking about it shouldn't take more then 3 turns because you then want to focus the rest of your attention on the tank until it's just about to take its turn. Then I topple the tank. The tank should only take a turn when it's coming out of topple. Sadly there is no way to "gain extra turns" by removing tm. This is ideal for high attacking & fast squads.

I put my pheonix squad in just to see how they would do and I got decimated once I toppled it because not every toon had a buff, also it took forever for me to focus my attention on the main tank because I was dealing with the B2's and turrets. That was when I found that not toppling can work for some teams. Just depends on your toons.
  • Options
    That's the other benefit of topples...."extra turns" as the tanks tm is reset to 0 at the moment of topple.