Millenium Falcon Joyride Recruiting Haat Ready Players

kronictoker9
44 posts Member
edited July 2017
kessel-run-12-parsecs-t-shirt.jpg
Millenium Falcon Joyride is currently seeking a few individuals haat ready (or close to it and willing to work for it) to join our ranks and help us complete our first haat raid. we are a friendly group of people with lots of knowledge about the game and feel we are close to trying haat for the first time but could use a few players with great squads to take us over the top.

Requirements: be at least lvl 80 with at least 15 7* toons ideally we are looking for player lvl 85 with a plethora of geared toons.try to be active daily and contribute your 600 tickets this is not a requirement but is prefered you do so.

Rules: t7 rancor 1st 24 hrs 1 team only NO turn meter reduction team, Last 24 hrs free for all. we will be changing this rule to a 24 hr 0 dmg rule shortly. be friendly and help others out the best you can by donating and sharing your knowledge with others.

How to apply: pm me on here and send me your ally code i will then make sure you meet the requirements and if you are accepted you will receive an invite.
Post edited by kronictoker9 on

Replies