Who exactly is Revan? - Part 2

I bet a lot of you constantly see the name Revan on these forums, and I also bet a lot of you don't have a clue who he is. Well, I have begun a video series detailing Revans entire life/story and for those interested in learning about him, here it is!

This chapter goes into details about the story of Revan just prior the Knights of The Old Republic games! Detailing his fall to dark side and his rebirth as Darth Revan!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKsg-ECKzcY

Replies

• Options
    I love revan, theres So many dimensions to his character. Great video BTW, really well explained.
  • Options
    Yay, P2!
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Options
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    Yay, P2!

Indeed, I love me some Old Republic and really enjoyed P1. Been waiting for this :smile:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Can u do something similar with Vitiate? i like the char, but i don't play old republic/kotor/name all of it :flushed:

Nice video btw ;)
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Can u do something similar with Vitiate? i like the char, but i don't play old republic/kotor/name all of it :flushed:

Nice video btw ;)

Thanks man! He's on the list. he'll most likely find himself in a chapter based series similar to revan! :smiley:
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I love revan, theres So many dimensions to his character. Great video BTW, really well explained.

Thank you! I agree :smiley:
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    Yay, P2!

Indeed, I love me some Old Republic and really enjoyed P1. Been waiting for this :smile:
    Yay, P2!

Thank you both for supporting the series :blush: It means a lot!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    HK47isLife wrote: »

Nice video btw ;)

Thanks man! He's on the list. he'll most likely find himself in a chapter based series similar to revan! :smiley:

Wawww.. great!! can't hardly wait :*
  • Options

Nice video btw ;)

Wawww.. great!! can't hardly wait :*

:#:#:#
  • Options
    But... in the game I played, Revan was a girl.
  • Options

can you do other character from the games? some companions maybe like atton, carth ect.
  • Options

can you do other character from the games? some companions maybe like atton, carth ect.

I have them on a list of characters to do! :smile:
  • Options
    I just want to say to everybody who watched, thank you!