Adi Gallia kit! [FANMADE]

IE4TAPPL3S
482 posts Member
edited August 2017
| Adi Gallia |
Jedi, attacker, galactic republic
Health: 15554 Speed: 126

Agile strike (BASIC)

Deal physical damage to target enemy and recover 20% turn meter if this is a critical hit. Attack again if the target still has protection.
Damage: 4123-4686

Jedi acrobats (SPECIAL)
3 turn cooldown

Adi Gallia does spiral in air and slices target enemy and dispels all buffs inflicting buff immunity for 2 turns. If the target already has buff immunity Adi Gallia recovers 60% of her turn meter instead.
Damage: 8034-8547

Troop assistance (SPECIAL)
5 turn cooldown

Give healthiest clone ally taunt, retribution, and heal over time for 2 turns. Adi Gallia has a 40% chance to recover 55% of her turn meter. Reset the duration of any enemies with buff immunity to 2 turns.

Fast forces (LEADER)

Jedi and clone allies gain 20% turn meter whenever they are called to assist or counter attack. ZETA: whenever a Jedi ally deals physical damage 10% chance to apply buff immunity for 2 turns.

Prepare to evacuate (UNIQUE)

Adi Gallia gains 10% offense for each living clone ally and 10% evasion for each defeated clone ally. Clone allies gain the evasion aspect of this effect while Adi Gallia is still active.
Post edited by IE4TAPPL3S on

Replies

• IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    She counters Kylo Ren and Chaze
  • Options
    *echo *echo
  • Options
    I don't see how this can counter Chaze, but otherwise great kit
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Never heard of this character
  • Options

The dispell and buff immunity
  • Options
    I worked hard on it so I'm happy you like it
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

I'm guessing you don't watch the clone wars TV show then...she makes appearances in it quite often.
  • Options
    She has a rivalry with General Grevious. She fought him a couple times.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »

I'm guessing you don't watch the clone wars TV show then...she makes appearances in it quite often.

I just looked her up cause ive seen Clone Wars but i couldnt remember her. She's in like one episode but gets killed to demonstrate how ~serious~ the situation is.
  • Options

I just looked her up cause ive seen Clone Wars but i couldnt remember her. She's in like one episode but gets killed to demonstrate how ~serious~ the situation is.

No she's in several other episodes and has fought Grevious TWICE in the show
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

But the buff immunity won't always work. How about replacing the buff immunity with a debuff similar to fracture. That way, she'll be somewhat of a Jedi Thrawn that can counter Chaze and Kylo better.
  • Options

But the buff immunity won't always work. How about replacing the buff immunity with a debuff similar to fracture. That way, she'll be somewhat of a Jedi Thrawn that can counter Chaze and Kylo better.

Fracture is what makes Thrawn unique that's not something you can give other toons. But I did change her buff immunity to 100% chance to land.
  • Options
    Then how about making her like Vader with keeping buff immunity on all enemies while she is alive
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Most Jedi had a rivalry with GG
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Most Jedi had a rivalry with GG

She fought him more than any other Jedi besides Kenobi
  • Options
    She's one of my fav Jedi
  • Options
    @Sunnie1978 move this to "character feedback" section please
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not a problem :-)
  • Options

The fracture type buff would be more suited to mace windu as part of shatterpoint imo
  • Options
    Issa still want dis