Ship Change - Kylo's Command Shuttle to TIE Silencer

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited July 2017
With Kylo getting an awesome new ship
tie-silencer-main-a_9d127916.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C768%2C432
star-wars-the-last-jedi-kylo-rens-first-order-tie-silencer-lego.png?w=474
The devs should rename Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, to First Order Command Shuttle, and replace Kylo with First Order Officer.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That would cause a riot.

I see pages of people complaining about reworks, tweaked abilities, zeta change, actual bug fixes, ect; every single time the slightest perceived downgrade to a easily farmable character happens.

Kylo's shuttle is pay only so far(at least I don't remember it being a tourney prize...?), to pull a pilot switch 6 months after release, especially with the Shuttle pack giving 80 Kylo shards.... People would lose their minds.

That said, that's a really cool looking ship, a bit like the TAx1 and Reaper had a baby.

[edit] Kinda funny Kylo gets the Silencer, considering he did more talking then any other SW bad guy ever.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    That would cause a riot.

I see pages of people complaining about reworks, tweaked abilities, zeta change, actual bug fixes, ect; every single time the slightest perceived downgrade to a easily farmable character happens.

Kylo's shuttle is pay only so far(at least I don't remember it being a tourney prize...?), to pull a pilot switch 6 months after release, especially with the Shuttle pack giving 80 Kylo shards.... People would lose their minds.

That said, that's a really cool looking ship, a bit like the TAx1 and Reaper had a baby.

[edit] Kinda funny Kylo gets the Silencer, considering he did more talking then any other SW bad guy ever.

But there will be less rioting cause they will actually RELEASE the ship
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    I agree @Omeah , I think that the new ship, Tie Silencer, will belong to mask-less Kylo Ren, and that both will come out when The Last Jedi comes out.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Never gonna happen... You should know.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    There better not be an Episode 8 Kylo Ren. THAT will **** people off more than switching pilots, which I'm in favor of. Put officer in the shuttle and let Ren take his new ship into battle.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I bought kylo's shuttle and had it parked for months... would like it if they scrapped it and replaced it with that new tie... that would make me feel happy about having waited so long for kylo's ship :)
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    The command shuttles abilities already more closely resemble those of FOO's then Kylo's. I would be in favor of the change.
  • Paladin033112
    312 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    +1 for the Tie Silencer :)