"and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."

Replies

• Options
    Chirpa lead
    Omega tribal unity
    Not calling paploo

I'm having the same issue
  • Options
    Thank you for your report. We've flagged this for investigation.
    Note: We've checked Chief Chirpa's "Tribal Unity" with Paploo in the squad in the Galactic War and he is calling Paploo to assist. So the issue seems to be limited to the event only.
  • Treetearer
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The issue I noticed is that it is because there are 6 characters on your team. I think the ability is calling him as a "random ally". My team was all the other ewoks, Paploo, and Barriss. When I'd use it, either Paploo or Barriss would attack, but never both. So during a normal battle, it probably isn't noticeable. But if you do a battle where you have an extra ally, then it might be when it is broken since it isn't counting him as part of the "all ewoks" phrasing.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you for your report. We've flagged this for investigation.
    Note: We've checked Chief Chirpa's "Tribal Unity" with Paploo in the squad in the Galactic War and he is calling Paploo to assist. So the issue seems to be limited to the event only.
    It is not in the event only. Happens in cantina PvE battles also.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122509/chief-chirpa-tribal-unity

When I have GW tomorrow I will test without full ewok team and see what happens

Edit I just tested in Arena with 4 ewoks and R2 and all 5 attacked so it seems limited to 6 character teams but is definitely broke outside of the event.
  • Options
    Can we just call him la poop? You KNOW you want to.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    I think his call teebo to reduce tm again move is great
  • Options
    Same thing with Logray (dont forget about him!)
    Tribal unity under chirpa again
    At least one instance of chirpa not getting ten up from tribal unity