76k Bronz pack pull results

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited February 2016
After the update the pack looks so inviting. It make me want to buy them. I look at the screen and think "look at all the cool stuff I could get". Has the pack drop been better after the update because I've got over 70k in the bank? The graphics just makes you want to buy.

Update: Here's the results from the pack pull.

Gear:

Purple (2)

Shards:

Ima Gun Di
Royal Gaurd
Talia
Ewok Scout
Clone Troop
Boba Fett
Biggs
Lumi
Ahsoka
Dathcha
Ewok Elder
IG 100
Tusken Raider

Bonus shards:

Teebo(15)
Snow Trooper (7)
Royal Gaurd (7) (7)
Ewok Scout (7) (7) (7)
IG 86 (7)
Post edited by Reddplague on

Replies

• Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I got a fully loaded purple gear the other day which was pretty sweet. Not sure why people hoard the coins since there isn't anything else to do with them and you have a small chance to get really good stuff.

Specifically I got an MK 8 Tageco Holo lens that I put on my G8 QGJ
  • Options
    Cecton wrote: »
    I got a fully loaded purple gear the other day which was pretty sweet. Not sure why people hoard the coins since there isn't anything else to do with them and you have a small chance to get really good stuff.

Before I didn't know which level the gear was or it was hard to notice. I figured it was all junk I didn't need so, I only used the free packs.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The drops are the same. If you're banking them in hopes of new toons is keep saving.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    The drops are the same. If you're banking them in hopes of new toons is keep saving.

Not really looking for new toons but purple gear. The new interface make it look like it's a new pack with great stuff.
  • Options
    It's all the same gear, item, shards, etc. It just gives you a picture of every potential drop rather than just a few as with the old UI.
  • Options
    I had a run yesterday of getting 4 (lousy) shards in a row. Probably just luck, but who knows?
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Can you use your coins now and tell us what you get?
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    Sure, it may take a while to burn 70k coins.
  • Options
    I burned 34k coins earlier today and got 3 purple items, biggs (2 star), 13 1 shards, 7 credits, rest **** gear... Very disappointed
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Sure, it may take a while to burn 70k coins.

Where to get a pack for 70k ? Those are not the bronzium cards you guys talking about right?
  • Options
    It is. He didn't buy them, he just hasn't opened any in a long time and is hoarding them in case something better is added to the current bronze drops, like if they move one of the curent Chromium-exclusive toons over. I'm up to 20k myself.
  • Options
    Since update.. I've gotten
    7,12 shads 3x
    1 shard 3x

Not too bad
  • Options
    It is. He didn't buy them, he just hasn't opened any in a long time and is hoarding them in case something better is added to the current bronze drops, like if they move one of the curent Chromium-exclusive toons over. I'm up to 20k myself.

good idea
  • Options
    Posted my results at the top
  • Options
    I have 40k ish saved that I burn throu occasionally. But I'm just hoarding now till they implement a "use all" button. I'd rather get a huge summary of everything it got me rather than pulling 1 by 1. and who knows, maybe one day there will be a bonus thing in there
  • VaderJK12
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I try to go a week before spending my ally points. I tend to get alittle better items (shards) when I unload in bulk rather than spending my ally points every 250. And nearly every "free" one I open each day is either 500 credits or some low level gear.

Edit: I haven't unlocked a toon from a Bronzium Pack since my first week of playing. About 6 weeks ago.