ST Han

What's are some pros and cons from those of you that have him. What kind of damage does he do. I just Maxed Sid so I was considering Han next. Thanks in advance for feedback.

Replies

• Options
    He's not Poe. So he's got that going for him. Drama free. B)
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    He's not Poe. So he's got that going for him. Drama free. B)

Haha. True story.
  • Options
    From what I'm told he is better than chewie due to turn meter manipulation. Not viable at end game and dies before he can get a heal. Just what I've been told. I'm working on him now.
  • Options
    Needs ackbar as a leader.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe is probably still better than Han - even after the nerf, but Han is not too shabby either. Keep him alive for 2 turns (which is a tall task) and you will have a high chance of winning because of the extra turns that he generates for your team while he gets hit (an initial +30% TM to team when he taunts and provides +20% whenever damaged).

Definitely needs at least Lumi, if not an additional healer to keep him alive as he is very squishy for a tank (11.2k at max-geared 7*) and no self-healing capability.

Han has a speed of 121, well behind Poe and his attack has a high variance, so not too reliable, but can deliver around 3-4k damage with a critical, if my memory serves me right.

Works well with Phasma who provides TM manipulation. A player called Reisze is known to use FOO with Han - which he claims is extremely effective as a Poe + dps team counter.

Finally, his tenacity is average, so watch out for QGJ as he will easily dispell Han's taunt to render him quite useless.

I like him a lot, but wished he had a higher health, especially in this high damage meta as he is prone to an one shot kill.
  • Options
    Buff Han! Maybe we can have a real tank!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Since the speed leader change I rearranged my team to have ackbar at lead over phasma with my St han and he is really good now. 144 speed goes b4 Rey,Poe, and poggle for instance so they are forced to damage him. With my team, Ackbar,han,Phasma,FOO,and Biggs(may use HRS somewhere after testing) I get tons of extra turns and Han is really at the heart of it all. But the main takeaway is use Han for a midrange turn meter manipulation team and use Poe for a more glass cannon all or nothing type team.
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Buff Han! Maybe we can have a real tank!

+1
  • Options
    The issue with Han is HP. His abilities are great on paper, but even with a speed boost against current heavy damage meta, he won't have time to utilize his utility against any smart player.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Poe is probably still better than Han - even after the nerf, but Han is not too shabby either. Keep him alive for 2 turns (which is a tall task) and you will have a high chance of winning because of the extra turns that he generates for your team while he gets hit (an initial +30% TM to team when he taunts and provides +20% whenever damaged).

Definitely needs at least Lumi, if not an additional healer to keep him alive as he is very squishy for a tank (11.2k at max-geared 7*) and no self-healing capability.

Han has a speed of 121, well behind Poe and his attack has a high variance, so not too reliable, but can deliver around 3-4k damage with a critical, if my memory serves me right.

Works well with Phasma who provides TM manipulation. A player called Reisze is known to use FOO with Han - which he claims is extremely effective as a Poe + dps team counter.

Finally, his tenacity is average, so watch out for QGJ as he will easily dispell Han's taunt to render him quite useless.

I like him a lot, but wished he had a higher health, especially in this high damage meta as he is prone to an one shot kill.

Thanks for the in depth feedback