I'm looking for advice for stage 6 Yoda

Hi guys,

So this Yoda challenge is a great addition to the game in my book. I like it a lot, and I have sufficient characters to make an attempt on the 6th stage, but so far it keeps grinding me up. I've tried it 8 or 9 times now, and I've only gotten Yoda's health to the red once. I'm wondering if anyone has some advice for me on how to proceed or which of my characters to work on to see if I can get stage 6 done before the week ends.

Right now my Jedi lineup is as follows: Qui Gon 7* / 8 gear 5343 power ... Luminara 7* / 7 gear 4877 power ... Jedi Consular 6* / 8 gear 4625 power ... Kit Fisto 6* / 7 gear 4249 power ... Ahsoka 6* / 6 gear 3595 power

Obviously they're not maxed out, although Qui gon is close. These are the only Jedi I have at 6 stars right now, although I may be able to promote Mace by Thursday next week, he's at 35/85 shards right now.

Stage 6 is chewing me up and spitting me out. I've tried using QG at leader, and tried using Lumi at leader a few times as well. It's hard to tell if the speed leadership bonus is helping much, since Yoda tends to go 3-4 times per round. I kind of figure maybe the only way I can make it through is to use Lumi for the evade bonus and hope for fantastic RNG, but is there another way? There's no way I can have Ima Gun Di ready for this, by the way. Thanks,

Fungushnitzel

Replies

• Options
    Lumi lead. Pray to RNGsus. Re-roll til you get Bariss and Anakin with Yoda. Hit Baress til she heals and wastes half of Yoda's health with the equalize. Good luck.
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Lumi lead. Pray to RNGsus. Re-roll til you get Bariss and Anakin with Yoda. Hit Baress til she heals and wastes half of Yoda's health with the equalize. Good luck.

Wrong stage, he is referring to 6* which I too am stuck on! It sucks!!

• Options
    I used luminara lead....took me 3 tries, got lucky with several evades...after 1st try with qgj as lead, I knew that was a no go. ....my team is
    Luminara 7* lv70 max gear
    Qgj. 7* " "
    Jc. 7* " "
    Fisto. 7* lv65 . " "
    Ahsoka. 6*lv65. " "

Will have ahsoka at 7* sun.... but Im sure yoda is gonna be crazy stupid a 7th tier
  • Options
    @Fighton Ok so you are using the same basic characters as me, but yours are geared a little higher and 3 of them are higher level than mine. Also Kit is 7* whereas mine is 6*. Was your victory by the skin of your teeth or do you think you could duplicate it easily?

I'm asking because it looks like if I grind my Lumi, JC, Fisto, and Ahsoka all this week I can have them at pretty much where yours are. Maybe I should just work on them for a while and come back later?
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    With the evades is got it was a easy win...after the few butt kickings I got....

Yoda didn't attack like a mad man the last battle...just seemed like alot went my way ....
  • Options
    Op im rocking the same bloody team, except all 7 star, im lv 65, and stage 6 was a struggle. Made it somehow tho, just throw all the firepower on the goblin.

Stage 7 tho, i dont stand a chance, sometimes it shoots 2 of my toons with first strike..

I was like oh well ive got them 7 star jedis, which makes me pretty sad, if i knew i had this much chance i wouoldnt have poured rescources into kit, and ashoka, but oh well guess i have it at 6* so i shouldnt complain.

Best luck to everyone.
  • Options
    OK, thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm going to start grinding on the Jedi I've already got and see if I can top them off to finish stage 6.
  • Options
    Good luck, took me nearly 20 tries and I had the following team all lvl 70.

QGJ 7*
    Kit 7*
    Ayala 7*
    JC 7*
    Lumi 7*

Only JC had max gear and it wasn't easy, when using QGJ, don't use his ability that calls an alli because Yoda will take the damage bonus and use it against you. Thankfully Kit and Ayala kept countering to remove yodas foresight, but I still barely won. Best of luck to you!