Some people go super overkill with Poe on ZResistance teams

Did galactic war yesterday, battle 9 was a ZResistance team, and their Poe had 261 speed!!! Is this even possible? Plus, why do you need Poe to basically be the Reverse Flash lol

Replies

• Options
    Count yourself lucky, someone in my guild reported seeing a Thrawn with 300-odd speed.
  • Options
    Well you do want Poe going first to get the ball rolling with resistance. They only do offence, not defence
    373-141-332
  • Options
    Give or take a few points, that's about Poe's speed requirement to make a Resistance team good for Squad Arena.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Give or take a few points, that's about Poe's speed requirement to make a Resistance team good for Squad Arena.

This^^, he opens the flood gates of exposes.

With tm loading, even that speed shouldn't be an issue in GW.
  • BeatsByRey
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Count yourself lucky, someone in my guild reported seeing a Thrawn with 300-odd speed.

I'm calling kitten!
    His base speed is 150. Given a speed arrow (30), that leaves 120 secondary speed with only 5 mods left. That's +24 per mod.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BeatsByRey wrote: »

I'm calling kitten!
    His base speed is 150. Given a speed arrow (30), that leaves 120 secondary speed with only 5 mods left. That's +24 per mod.

+15 Speed mod set obviously
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Yes possible.. resistance will shine. And they are hard to beat. :#
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Base- 140
    Speed set- 10
    Primary- 30
    Highest secondaries 5 mods(5 base + (6x4 upgrades))- 145
    Max speed- 325
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Base- 140
    Speed set- 10
    Primary- 30
    Highest secondaries 5 mods(5 base + (6x4 upgrades))- 145
    Max speed- 325

If it's Poe u r talking about, base speed is 150 and speed set produce 10% if all speed is acquired before g11 so that's +15, theoretically it would be 340
  • Options
    300 under tarkin lead is easy to achieve but good God if one is out there in the wild somewhere at 300 on his own.