Nihilus Ceasless Craving issue

VireME
11 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi All, anyone else having an issue with Nihilus Ceaseless Craving Omega? I noticed a couple times that when I debuff an opponent and it says Cooldown reduced, it only lowers the Cooldown by one. Shouldn't it be 2 and his actual turn will already reduce the Cooldown by 1?

Also, on a side note, it would be cool if this ability were stackable, for example, if you were fighting chaze, and debuffed Baze while he had numerous heal buffs going, it would essentially make Annihilate more immediate and level the playing field when dueling with them. Just an idea.

Replies

• Options
    It should work like your first statement, however I can't confirm. And I use nihilus so that's pretty bad haha

It should NOT work like your second statement. It's entirely likely nihilus would remove 8 buffs rom baze and chirrut, giving you instnsnr annihilate. That is the definition of OP
  • VireME
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I can understand that, maybe do a cap at 3 or 4 Cooldown reductions. I agree it would make him OP as stated before.
  • Options
    VireME wrote: »
    Hi All, anyone else having an issue with Nihilus Ceaseless Craving Omega? I noticed a couple times that when I debuff an opponent and it says Cooldown reduced, it only lowers the Cooldown by one. Shouldn't it be 2 and his actual turn will already reduce the Cooldown by 1?

Also, on a side note, it would be cool if this ability were stackable, for example, if you were fighting chaze, and debuffed Baze while he had numerous heal buffs going, it would essentially make Annihilate more immediate and level the playing field when dueling with them. Just an idea.

If the character your attacking has foresight, foresight will cause the attack to miss and foresight goes away because it caused a dodge. This does not reduce the cool-down, though it appears he wiped foresight. Maybe that's what happened?
  • Options
    Ceaseless carving reduces the cooldown on drain force, not annihilate, maybe this is the issue?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is their a nihilus or DT on the other team?

Maybe you are getting the CD increase from another toon.

I have never noticed it not decreasing by the correct amount.... I will try to keep a better count.