Feedback Sections

Jonsolo32
154 posts Member
edited July 2017
Any complaints about gameplay is immediately sent to the feedBack section. Seems suspect that the discussion gets filed away to a place no one looks so quickly.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Not suspect at all. It's quite obvious why it's being done.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I look there. Just use the recent discussions tab.
  • Options
    So you express your opinion on the game (a.k.a you give feedback) and you wonder why it's sent to the feedback section? What?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, I guess I thought the implication that I reported him was obvious.
    My bad.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    slugbahr wrote: »
    Sorry, I guess I thought the implication that I reported him was obvious.
    My bad.

Just trying to help you out. Have a nice day sir ;)
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Options
    Discussions can go on in the feedback section, but at least it's a bit more organized there, by topic. So that general discussion is not cluttered by a constant stream of threads about events or GW. General is for the things that interest the whole game (or a lot of it), and feedback for convos about a particular topic.

You can also bookmark any thread, whether you take part to it or not, to get notifications and easily find them in your "bookmarks".
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Do you have this on the mobile site, or is this only available on the desktop version? Because I don't see any recent discussions tab and I suspect most others don't either.

Back on topic, most things that get moved to feedback are things that have been discussed to death in general discussion multiple times before the mods just get tired of the same thing over and over and just start dumping all threads on that topic where they do really belong.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    General discussion threads are AWESOME!
    So many requests for future info that people speculate on (pointless).
    General info requests (should be stickies).
    Links to YouTube videos (surprisingly, this ain't YouTube).
    People's opinions presented as indisputable fact and absolutely objective.

Basically, the internet in a nutshell.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Do you have this on the mobile site, or is this only available on the desktop version? Because I don't see any recent discussions tab and I suspect most others don't either.

Back on topic, most things that get moved to feedback are things that have been discussed to death in general discussion multiple times before the mods just get tired of the same thing over and over and just start dumping all threads on that topic where they do really belong.

It's on mobile. The top left corner with the three bars. You will see it from any section in the forums. Then click recent discussion.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It's done so the people who need to read it get to read it. Instead of it getting lost on the 3rd page of "General Discussion"
    Post edited by TyloRen on
This discussion has been closed.