Speed on ships

Ender22
1194 posts Member
Does anyone know why someone might have 1 more speed than me on the Tie Advanced? We both have g11 Zader with all maxed abilities, and we both have all 5* maxed mods. And both ships are 7* lvl 85. What's he deal?

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Just taking a stab at this, but what's your vader's power compared to their's?
  • Options
    Better mods on his Vader?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    There is that. I am 400 less than his. There are two paths here, both are costly. Either I need to have top arena mods on a toon that I only use for fleet, or I need those 4 pieces of g11 gear. Or there is something else I am missing
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Better mods on his Vader?

When I looked this up before, everyone was under the impression that the type of mods didn't matter. I think one of the top 3 youtubers did a video on it. All that mattered was that they were 5* and fully leveled
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    You just need 5* maxed mods of any kind, don't need any sets. And yea those last pieces of G11 gear count.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    TyloRen wrote: »
    You just need 5* maxed mods of any kind, don't need any sets. And yea those last pieces of G11 gear count.

Ohhh, then that's the key. It really does? Shoot, I blindly hoped it was gear level and not the gear itself
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I remember being disappointed that giving him a zeta didn't increase his speed
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep, it's a combination of it all, so without the zeta but with all the gear, you'd be missing that last piece of speed
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    That must be it. It's an awful lot for 1 speed... now to gauge worth lol.
  • Options
    Gear counts to speed as well. TFP for instance needs to have max gear for his ship to get to 190 speed.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    So it's not gear level, it's gear. Good to know. Thanks guys!