Minimum squad needed for tier 1 of Beyond the Forest

TheMegaSage
393 posts Member
edited July 2017
I hate Ewoks. I laugh when that one murder bear dies in RotJ. LAUGH!

y0L4xCB.gif

So the point here is that I refuse to spend real gear or credits to level up a faction I'll never, ever, ever, ever use. Unless they become meta.

That being said, these flash tiers DO provide free gear, so I'll spend enough to finish tier 1 of the flash event. Might as well.

And so, without further ado, here is (possibly) the absolutely bear bones (see what I did there!) squad you need to finish tier 1 of the flash event:

Teebo - level 70, gear 8
Elder, Scout, and Chirpa - all level 50 and gear 6

Random 5 dot mods, not caring about stats or set bonuses.

It's a long, boring fight, and you do have to micro manage, but there you go - I spent 1.3m credits to level Elder, Scout, and Chirpa up to 50, put mods on them, slapped some on Teebo (who I haven't used in about 18 months), and bam, tier 1 complete.

f9e.gif

Replies

• Options
    You might as well do tiers 2 and 3 as well, since they have the same entry requirements, and you can get first clear rewards for those too.

And Ewoks already have been meta for a long time. Teebo is fairly standard for soloing rancor without Zader, and many people with Zader use him. Elder was standard for soloing p1 before Zader. Chirpa is arguably the best lead for an EP team in tank p3. Some people have even done comparable damage by using all four Ewoks plus EP in p3. With these new ones, they will certainly be a major tank team, I'm sure on the level of Clones and Resistance.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Congrats :-) that is a good minimum to get some reward. And yes make no sense to spend to much gear/money for character which you don't use.

Thanks for sharing this info :smile:

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Its ok I laugh when any stormtrooper, sith, or anyone else dies so it evens out. Haha
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/IEWwP5BSqYU

I pushed scout and chirpa to 70 because at 60 they did not work.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Calbomb98
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I did this with:
    CHIRPA(l) 4 star gear 5 lvl 50
    Scout 4 star gear 8 (easy gear) lvl 61
    Elder 4 star gear 5 lvl 50
    Teebo 5 star gear 5 lvl 50

3-5 dot mods scout chirpa and teebo had speed arrows (none 5 dot)

Posting from iPhone don't know had to add photos. Believe me or not but you can beat teir 1 with me only that much gear and credits if you want the loot from teir 1. Takes about 5 minutes a run, heal whenever health goes yellow on an ewok pretty much, and use Chirpas assist speed boost attack first if enemy has low turn meter and retribution heal over time attack if elder heal on cooldown or enemy turn meter high (benefit most from retribution)
  • Options
    I managed to beat the bonus tier with all 4 alive (scout once resurrected) with:
    - Teebo (l) lv 85,gear 9 omega only on basic an leader rest lv 7
    - chirpa lv 82, gear 7, omega on the attack special
    - scout and ee gear 6 lv 52, Max ability lv between 3 and 5

All 5*, Teebo with reasonable 5dot mods lv 15 for raids, the others mainly lv 12 5 dot mods with some lv 15 in between. All had speed arrows (25 speed lv 12 mod)

Considering that Teebo already was geared I spend really little gear, so I am content.