News Soon?

It's been a few weeks, when will we learn more about the new mode? I'm not impatient, just curious.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    August.
  • Options
    I was under the impression that it would be july. We have 1 week left.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Think there is no set date yet, but it better be soon and good. A lot of my guildies are thinking about quitting. Only thing keeping them going atm is the new game mode.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    - Announcement release = guildies happy, we are busy talking n theory crafting.
    - 1 week, 2 weeks past = we barely talk about it anymore. They feel they put their expectation too high.

So there's new rules in guild: Never talk about something new, unless it's there.

Wew that negativity.. :frowning:
  • Options
    Next week is wicket so when that update drops I assume they'll put out some more info on the new game mode as well
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Next week is wicket so when that update drops I assume they'll put out some more info on the new game mode as well

Sounds right. Hopefully Wicket drops Tuesday, 7/25, and that they'll drop the new game mode on the next Tuesday 8/1. That would be great.
  • Options
    338-1227214023-embargo-on.jpg
  • Options
    There's no way it actually drops in August, right? They'd be crazy to let all the "August" jokes come to fruition. Has to be by months end........ right? Or, ya know, September becomes the new August I guess....
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    6 of our top 20 in arena have temporarily quit until new content is released. That's a high percentage of top level players that are tired of waiting.

Well they won't be in the top 20 for long

Lol probs unless they have a great defense.

• Options
    Marcos4645 wrote: »
    There's no way it actually drops in August, right? They'd be crazy to let all the "August" jokes come to fruition. Has to be by months end........ right? Or, ya know, September becomes the new August I guess....

But I dont think August was a joke to begin with, eveyone just made it a joke.

• Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Sounds right. Hopefully Wicket drops Tuesday, 7/25, and that they'll drop the new game mode on the next Tuesday 8/1. That would be great.

I think we need will get Commander Luke event first before new game mode. It might not be till end of August at earliest or September.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I was under the impression that it would be july. We have 1 week left.

When did the devs ever say it was July?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I think we need will get Commander Luke event first before new game mode. It might not be till end of August at earliest or September.

August.. really?

c3c.png
  • Options
    Any info on the update? Should we expect a update note tomorrow as they normally come out in tuesday's?
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Any info on what update?
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    How bout that update?
  • Options
    Anyone see that update?
  • Options
    I smell something.......smells like update
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    I see no such update.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    Options
    They are expecting an update that will populate Wicket into the game on one hand and yanking your chain with the other. A pastime I too have been known to partake off my own self.

Yub Yub!
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta say, the last few months of playing have felt like a chore instead of enjoyment. These Ewok shenanigans didn't help the cause.

Hopefully we get a Separatists or Bounty Hunter faction pass soon. Or at the very least, the new game mode.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I'm afraid they're going to wait until August to announce the new game mode and then it won't come until the end of August or later
  • Options
    Seems game stability needs some fixing before adding anything else.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Dundadarr wrote: »

What stability?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Dundadarr wrote: »

What stability?

What game?