zzzPed (Cantina Lords)

WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited August 2017
Just remember, attacking 13 hrs outside of your payout is a dbag move. If we wanna go back to attacking out of spite then so be it, ill blow my payout completely off just to mess with yours...

Edit: this was a response to zzzPed hitting me during my climb 13 hrs outside his payout. Still I tried to make peace
Post edited by WrathofCaedus on

Replies

• Options
    ^^
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ^^

For the record, as I've stated before, I'd rather let bygones be bygones. It's a game, that's all. I've been taking great pains to avoid messing with anyone else's payouts. I only ask the same. There is no reason for this type of behavior, spite makes EA the winner, not any of us. Most of you have been reasonable enough, its bad enough dealing with players such as Tom Pitch. But, the ball is in your hands, I work bar hrs and would be np to be active during this time of day. Please just let it go. It's not about rank or crystals, its about a mutual respect. I don't expect your guild to love me. But I'll agree to doing my best to not mess with ppl payouts. My payout is crowded, it won't be personal. But there's no other way to take an attack by a member 13 hrs from their own payout other than spite. Unfortunately, I am very spiteful. Please let's be adults. Last chance. I've had enough. It's be easy to use spite to blow my own crowded payout off, buy crystals, & and return the spiteful attacks. As you can see, these are my hrs, if anything my payout is less convenient. Please act like any adult, there's no need for these types of actions.

Edit: We don't have to be friends but we need not be enemies either...
  • Options
    ^^