Damage Over Time KO and Revive

At 18:09EST on 02/13/2016ACE in an arena battle for ranks 53 and 62 initiated by GnBrievous against Jo'Nix (precise enough lol) Old Daka, on the attacking team, was knocked out by a damage over time (DoT) debuff and self revived (which, according to the new ability description, she shouldn't) and her turn was still active but her ability icons did not pop up forcing a time-out draw. I'm terrible with follow up but if you need more info I'll try to revisit this topic

Replies

• Options
    Same here except it's with any revive, happened twice in a row for me. See other posts about it with Boba and HK. Revive is broken, at least in arena.
  • Options
    Same with HK47
  • Options
    Same happened with me and Boba fett.
    Youth.be/JSgYj4-Op9l
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    I lost out on 400 shards because of this ****. I think I should be compensated!

Tujiro
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Same for me with Daka passive-reviving another character who self-killed with dot. Whole game is just standing there waiting for a move, but none is available. Even clicking auto doesn't make anything happen.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Sweet! Not just me then. Logged, replicated... My work here is done.
    I'll leave it to you then.
    GnBrievous: 924-733-886
  • Options
    Happened to me with HK47
    dot killed him, he revived, then the game did not allow me to proceed
    no attack buttons, auto play did nothing

worse of all, I had 5 on 2 advantage with 3 50 left

spent crystals also

until fixed avoid daka hk boba etc in arena
  • Options
    Same though mine happened in 2 fights in a row to reclaim my 1st place,lol.

Any res toon that dies from DOT this happens to. It is a bug and I'm sure they are looking into it as we speak. They have typically been very good with fixing bugs like this in the past.
  • Options
    mccif16 wrote: »
    Happened to me with HK47
    dot killed him, he revived, then the game did not allow me to proceed
    no attack buttons, auto play did nothing

worse of all, I had 5 on 2 advantage with 3 50 left

spent crystals also

until fixed avoid daka hk boba etc in arena

Same. Poggle was half dead each time, HK Resed, I had GS, Lumi, Sid, Phasma full health drooling for the kill, only alas, no buttons, no kill, no 1st.

I figured out a work around the bug though that I plan to use later if I need to, just will make the battle a bit more of a battle.
  • Options
    Yep. Was fighting a Droid team and HK-47 was last man standing. When he came back to life I couldnt finish him off. Buggy bugs bugs
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    Had this happen to me during a Galactic War battle today. My opponent's HK-47 died with a DoT (from Sidious) and after he rezzed, the game froze; no character action buttons appeared, the Auto button didn't work, and I could not enter the Settings to retreat.
  • Options
    Everyone, this is a bug we're aware of and should have a fix for it later today. I'll make a post in the game updates later that shows what we're doing to fix it.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz