I like flash events...

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited July 2017
...I don't like unexpected time changes. I think that the original times were much better, plus the first ever one with Luke included credits like 65k each if I remember right. But yea keep them coming. Just stick to one time and beef up the rewards again.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Not that I am complaining about what we got, but with the time change I missed out on an opportunity at the 11am that I thought was late PM. Plus hey who does not like credits?

Does anybody have a schedule?

Will this event be back?

I was off forums a few days.
  • Fre2178
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Back on the 25th
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Event back on 25th, I am happy about the changes because the first one being an hour later let me do it, I work till late night, then the next one in 2 hours was ace, and the one an hour before arena payout it's awesome, we're always connected at those times, so have time for a cheeky battle.
    I am one of the ones that complained of older hours, but now I think they are pitch perfect.

Thanks
  • Options
    Fre2178 wrote: »
    Back on the 25th

Cool thanks!
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Event back on 25th, I am happy about the changes because the first one being an hour later let me do it, I work till late night, then the next one in 2 hours was ace, and the one an hour before arena payout it's awesome, we're always connected at those times, so have time for a cheeky battle.
    I am one of the ones that complained of older hours, but now I think they are pitch perfect.

Thanks

I was not aware it was an issue, but I know it now. Just redoing my reminders. :)
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options

Thanks

I was not aware it was an issue, but I know it now. Just redoing my reminders. :)

Yep, it was a nightmare for me, 10 am too early, 2 pm could do, 6pm working(beginning of dinner time) not able to do it, 9( half way through dinner time), then repeat next day ^_*
    I work in catering and it was terrible hours for me.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    You know how I feel about flash events?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    J7Luke wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I don't get that? It's free stuff. I mean let's be real adding credits back would be a great touch... but hate them I don't see it. Nobody forces anybody to play it.
  • Options
    Well unless you never have the right characters. I could see that part. This was the first event I could do the bonus tier.
  • Options

Thanks

Yep, it was a nightmare for me, 10 am too early, 2 pm could do, 6pm working(beginning of dinner time) not able to do it, 9( half way through dinner time), then repeat next day ^_*
    I work in catering and it was terrible hours for me.

I could see that. Well glad it worked out better for you this time.

How did you like that the bonus tier was much more balanced? It seemed better this time to me.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well unless you never have the right characters. I could see that part. This was the first event I could do the bonus tier.

Lol, I'm not really mad. But what you said is exactly my issue with them. Aside from the ones with Luke, I never have the right characters to do them. I didn't get to do a single one of the Phoenix or Ewok ones. It's my fault because I didn't want to waste resources farming the needed characters, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. :P

TL;DR I'm jealous of the people that get to do them.
  • Options

Lol, I'm not really mad. But what you said is exactly my issue with them. Aside from the ones with Luke, I never have the right characters to do them. I didn't get to do a single one of the Phoenix or Ewok ones. It's my fault because I didn't want to waste resources farming the needed characters, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. :P

TL;DR I'm jealous of the people that get to do them.

I knew it was probably something like that.

I really hope they add credits back in. Especially with the inevitable cap increase.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

I killed all of them, the men women and children flash events. I hate them!
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I killed all of them, the men women and children flash events. I hate them!
    :D