Have Any F2P Players Won the 7* Yoda?

EM650
1120 posts Member
I am curious whether anyone F2P had beat the challenge and won 7* Yoda.

If your are a F2P player and won the 7* Yoda, what did you beat the last level with? It seems only beatable if you have the elite "pay for" toons.

Replies

• Options
    I doubt many have if at all. F2P players just weren't going for 7* jedi teams.
  • Options
    It's possible to beat it with an all farmable jedi team. The point is no FTP has the right team ready. Maybe next time more FTP players can get it.
  • Options
    I just don't see how, without counters a f2p is going to stand a chance. More than that, Eeths one selling point is his stun. Yoda just moves too fast for a stun(if it even sticks) to matter. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    It does suck that you have to lvl up the stars on your teams. I had 4 Jedi, quickly got a Qgj this morning to be my 4th. But prob won't see a yoda. Dang 145 shards..
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7* Jedi team of QGJ, JC, Lumi, Mace, and JG, but it does not seem this team will do the job.

I have come close a couple of times.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    I have a 7* Jedi team of QGJ, JC, Lumi, Mace, and JG, but it does not seem this team will do the job.

I think you need barris leader for extra health and heals
  • Options
    I smells a troll
  • Options
    I smells a troll

Actually I would assume not. Seven stage Yoda is no joke, to the tune of needing some rediculous luck and good toons (IMO).
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Tak wrote: »
    EM650 wrote: »

I think you need barris leader for extra health and heals

I will start farming her, but there is no way she will be ready this time around.

Unfortunately, even with their buffs JG and Mace are too slow and just do not do enough damage.
  • Options
    I smells a troll

Actually I would assume not. Seven stage Yoda is no joke, to the tune of needing some rediculous luck and good toons (IMO).

A F2P with 7*Yoda hahahaha hahahaha. Impossibrah
    I need more drinks....

• Options
    I"m FTP and I just want to get 5* Yoda and I'll be happy. I've already spent too many resources working towards getting Mace and Ahsoka to 4* and still have to get them to 5* hopefully before the event goes on hiatus until next month. No way I"m going to continue working them to 7* when there are better overall characters to continue to work on.
  • Options
    I have 7 Jedi, but sadly none of mine are past 4 stars yet, so I won't be able to get Yoda I guess? Unless the first three stages get unlocked after a time or at the beginning of the next time Yoda comes back.

I made the mistake of collecting characters instead of shard farming the ones I have, which I guess sucks now, but, I have a ton of guys for a f2p that's only been playing about a month.

My plan now is to grind away to 5 stars and max level as fast as I can, so hopefully I can unlock Yoda next time.

I don't know why people are complaining, they are basically giving players a pretty solid character without necessarily having to spend money on him, that's cool to me.

Now, if only we could get a Rebels event or something lol
  • Options
    You'd have to be farming exclusively for Jedi since like December for this to be possible
  • Options
    I just don't see how, without counters a f2p is going to stand a chance. More than that, Eeths one selling point is his stun. Yoda just moves too fast for a stun(if it even sticks) to matter. Just my two cents.

There is a strat that involves taking advantage of the AI's Baris by basically hitting her and letting her use her health equalize bring Yoda's health down until you can quickly finish him off.