Bug in challenges and Omega event

During the Jekku omega event today I had talia on my team and whenever she'd use her harrowing assault ability she would leap at the enemy to strike but she wouldn't connect her attack(not a dodge just no registration the attack happened) and leap back to her position and then about 5 seconds later the enemy would receive the hit and I could use my next character. On her leap back I also noticed that she didn't return to her original position she got stuck slightly in front of it and then once the attack connected she would move back slightly.

Also when doing my challenges today I would get the the last encounter and defeat the boss but instead of the side droids immediately being defeated and me winning it moved on with the battle to the next character and only ended the battle after I attacked with the character. This happened on the Ability mats, credits, and training droids challenges but did not happen with the gear challenges.

Wanted to know if anyone else has had these bugs before and also alert the devs if they don't know about these

Replies

• Options
    I have the Talia bug on her special attack
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I have the Talia bug too. Very noticeable on my alt account, who is still low level and using Talia regularly.

Also have seen the same behavior with Asajj and Nightsister Initiate.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    From what i remember, it seems since i started play Talia is like that. I think it's WAI.. u know? take cool pose after hit the enemy :sweat_smile:

As my level rise up, i barery use her. Today i use her, yes i still notice her weird behaviour. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Asajj was doing the same thing with her AOE.
  • Options
    I've been seeing this with Ventress for ages, but I haven't used her in months so I forgot about it.
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    The first is a very old bug that happens occasionaly no matter the character or battle.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    The Talia bug was here when I started playing (January 2016), it happens only sometimes
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the graphical bug on anyone but the Nightsisters for a very, very long time.
  • Options
    That bug also happens to Darth Sidious, but they fixed it a few months ago
  • Options
    My issue was only being able to do one battle, instead of all 3 like usual. After the one battle was finished, all 3 battles went to the purple gems to refresh. This has never happened to me before.