Zylo cooldown vs. Rezistance cooldowns

Tanzos
219 posts Member
It would be pretty cool if abilities worded the same did the same thing for all abilities worded the same. For example...

ZFinn leader says reduce all cooldowns by 1 when an enemy takes damage from expose. I just tested it during a raid and it still reduces ESCAPE's cooldown by 1 during expose hits

Kylo unique says 50% chance to reduce his cooldowns. That was changed to NOT reduce escape.

So ZFinn reduces ESCAPE, Kylo no longer does. Not that anyone cares about ZFinn escaping.

My point is, can CG please be consistent when you "fix" one ability to fix the rest that do the same thing.
Or explain how they are different.

Replies

• Options
    Shhhhhh.... all you're going to do is get resistance nerfed too. Is that what you want?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they are different, from what I know only Kylo Ren is unable to reduce the escape cooldown
    Shhhhhh.... all you're going to do is get resistance nerfed too. Is that what you want?

If you read the post... technically the answer is yes, since it would make the game mechanic more consistent
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the point is consistency. There are many other characters that reduce cooldowns to allies that still also reduce escape, but I only mentioned ZFinn because they get so many turns anyway it wouldn't Nerf them, kinda like how the "fix" didn't make Zylo less effective.

I'm merely hoping this creates awareness of consistency for future "fixes" they might impose.