Huge bug in haat p4

Dathca
40 posts Member
Using resistance with Finn lead(zetad), the top turret and both b2s don't generate turn meter when attacked with an expose.

Replies

• Options
    We tested the Resistance team in both the Normal and Heroic AAT raids (using Zeta Finn leader) and all enemy units gain Turn Meter as per normal. It may look like they are not gaining TM because of Finn's Zeta leadership which can grant 35% TM to Resistance allies, Poe's special "Resistance Bravado" which taunts and removes 25% TM from enemies, etc.
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yes the enemies gain turn meter but if the top turret or b2s are exposed and then damaged, resistance do not gain turn meter @EA_MindTricks
  • Options
    We checked both scenarios where just Expose was applied to the B2 droids and the top turret and after they take damage from Expose and we didn't manage to reproduce.
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    The team I was running was (z)Finn, Poe, (z)r2d2, resistance trooper and resistance pilot. Maybe it's a bug with that team? @EA_MindTricks
  • Options
    Was this your first squad in to attack, or second?
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Was this your first squad in to attack, or second?

Second after I used my clones.
  • Options
    I recall someone else posting an issue with res and expose I believe it was also after their first squad was used, if I recall right, they had the issue go away after toppling the first time, or they would send in another squad ,
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I recall someone else posting an issue with res and expose I believe it was also after their first squad was used, if I recall right, they had the issue go away after toppling the first time, or they would send in another squad ,

It didn't go away after toppling but I didn't try using another squad before I put them back in.
  • Options
    I had the same issue with the B2s not generating tm for team or reducing cooldowns when hit while exposed. It happened whenever I started phase 4 following another team that had killed the b2s, and the team all died before the b2s regenerated.

When I switched to a different team and completed he round with all enemies in tact, resistance tm and cooldown reduction worked on all enemies again
  • Options
    I have a video I can post of the b2's not generating tm for team if needed
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options
    JedTumbo wrote: »
    I have a video I can post of the b2's not generating tm for team if needed

Yes please post it here!
  • Options
    I can’t figure out how to upload the video :'(:'(
  • Options
    JedTumbo wrote: »
    I can’t figure out how to upload the video :'(:'(

@JedTumbo You will need to upload the video to YouTube and post a link to the vid here.
  • Options
    I tried starting a YouTube account and publishing the vid. It’s only about 1.5 minutes long, but just sits there at what looks like 99% and doesn’t finish publishing.
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    This is also occurring in p4 using Zfinn resistance team. Also, it looks like cooldowns are only being reduced if expose is applied.
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely verified. Off mobs are not generating TM when attacked while exposed. Does not seem to be reducing cool downs either
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty much resistance is now a complete waste of zetas
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ive noticed that in haat resistance dont generate tm if u hit more than 3 exposes on a droid
    Especially in p3 when i hit a b1 droid that has more than 3 exposes
    The team i was running was zfinn, poe, rey, rp, r2 ( zeta number crunch)
    Will try again with rt instead of rp today
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I did the following as an experiment:
    Poe taunted, 3 exposed adds.
    ONLY attacked exposed adds.
    No TM gain generated.
    Poe had 3 turns left on CD for taunt.
    RT never attacked twice.
    Adds attacked (which if TM gain worked, they never attack)

As Adam Sandler once said "F me up the Goat A!!"
  • Options
    So i was right?
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    To add for the devs. Resistance team was second team in on p3. Once p3 was done (after serious luck with exposes on main boss), p4 acted like normal. (22% in p4)
  • Options
    Here is a link to the video showing resistance bug. The issue occurs after first topple when b2 droids reappeared (around the 1:25 mark). You can see when hit while exposed, the team does not gain turn meter, and when resistance pilot gets up the cooldowns did not reduce after hitting all the exposes
  • Options
    Thank you for the details provided. We have now managed to reproduce this issue and flagged it as a bug.
  • Options
    Thanks for continuing to monitor the thread and putting it in the queue. The effort to continue to improve this game is appreciated :)
  • Options
    Glad this was caught. I just noticed in p4 a few moments ago. Horrible.