Do I open bronze or chromium first?

I'm thinking in terms of chances to get full characters and whether it's best to have a character before you get his shards or after you have heaps of shards?

Replies

• Options
    Chromium costs money. Bronzium is free. Bronzium is much more likely gives gear than shards. Chromium will definitely give you at least random shards. Chromium is much more likely to give a full character. If you already have that character, you are given a reduced number of shards (e.g. getting a character that unlocks at 4* gives you 32 shards, while it costs you 80 shards to unlock him/her).
  • Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    Chromium costs money. Bronzium is free. Bronzium is much more likely gives gear than shards. Chromium will definitely give you at least random shards. Chromium is much more likely to give a full character. If you already have that character, you are given a reduced number of shards (e.g. getting a character that unlocks at 4* gives you 32 shards, while it costs you 80 shards to unlock him/her).

Haha bronzium first it is, cheers for the advice, I'll post my drop research from 32k Ally points!