Trolls in Arena???

Does anybody else have a troll in their arena?

There is this guy in my shard who trys to take first at almost every arena payout... Hes sniping people at my payout, hes sniping people two hours ahead of me, before me, and even 2 am, and 4 am my time. If you're wondering how I know this, I have a growing shard chat with people from almost every time zone, and they are all getting sniped by this guy, even the guys in my shard who are across the world 12 hours ahead of me at payout get sniped by this guy. We don't know if hes a troll or if he just assumes he has to keep first at every single payout at every single hour, we find it hilarious tbh.

Does anybody else have anybody like this? Literally tries to get first all the time and it seems like he doesn't sleep? (I've woken up in the middle of the night, checked my phone, and the guys in my shard chat who are up at my sleep time, are getting sniped by this guy as well. happens all the time lol).

Replies

• Options
    Lol, yup got me one of those in my arena also
  • Options
    @GhostTruckin lol I was very curious to know, I had no idea this happens to other people too hahaha
  • Options
    It seems some players feel entitled to sit in first all day regardless of how many refreshes it costs them lol
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you got a group together will be easy to coordinate and take him out of top 5. Easily done really with some communication and group work
  • Options
    Lol we try, you dont even know :D
    This guys gone from place 30 to 2 in about 25 minutes
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep the team work going. And lock each other up in payout top positions
  • Options
    PrinceDman wrote: »

There is this guy in my shard who trys to take first at almost every arena payout... Hes sniping people at my payout, hes sniping people two hours ahead of me, before me, and even 2 am, and 4 am my time. If you're wondering how I know this, I have a growing shard chat with people from almost every time zone, and they are all getting sniped by this guy, even the guys in my shard who are across the world 12 hours ahead of me at payout get sniped by this guy. We don't know if hes a troll or if he just assumes he has to keep first at every single payout at every single hour, we find it hilarious tbh.

Does anybody else have anybody like this? Literally tries to get first all the time and it seems like he doesn't sleep? (I've woken up in the middle of the night, checked my phone, and the guys in my shard chat who are up at my sleep time, are getting sniped by this guy as well. happens all the time lol).

This is actually how the game is meant to be played, your calling a guy a troll because he doesn't let other people win? Because he doesn't want to schedule who will win with his opponents? I can't believe the payout colluding had gotten so widespread and expected that a guy just playing the game as intended is being called a troll.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Lock him out together with your shard mates at payouts, coordinate to drop him as far as you can whenever you can. Or alternatively try to find him, invite him to shard chat and talk to him.
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Lock him out together with your shard mates at payouts, coordinate to drop him as far as you can whenever you can. Or alternatively try to find him, invite him to shard chat and talk to him.

Yep. I'd try this first.
  • Options
    I have the same issue with someone in my arena shard.

He even has 2 accounts both at the top of arena!

Problem is a lot of his guildmates are in our arena chat, and because he doesn't attack them, we are finding it hard to lock him out!
  • Options

This is actually how the game is meant to be played, your calling a guy a troll because he doesn't let other people win? Because he doesn't want to schedule who will win with his opponents? I can't believe the payout colluding had gotten so widespread and expected that a guy just playing the game as intended is being called a troll.

Sorry, helen keller but your concept of "how the game is meant to be played" is so far from reality.
    They limit us to 5 attacks PER DAY(24 hours cooldown) it then starts to cost more and more to buy 5 more battles.
    So most people will wait until around an hour before their payout time and use attacks then.
    So when someone is using 20-30 battles a day..and clearly spending more than they will profit by constantly sniping everyone on every payout.. how can you aay thats what they inte sed for this game.. you are an idot
  • Options

Quite simply put this is just stupid.
    So what you are saying then helen keller is this guy buys more crystals than he is likely to make to battle 20-30 times a day and the developers expected this? No thats why there is a timer and you only get 5 battles before it starts to cost to buy more battles.
    This guy will only have ONE payout time in 24 hours yet he is sniping people practically round the clock. Not only is that not worth the crystal investment he is putting in but most people dont have that kind of time.
    You clearly dont understand arena lol
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same issue with someone in my arena shard.

He even has 2 accounts both at the top of arena!

Problem is a lot of his guildmates are in our arena chat, and because he doesn't attack them, we are finding it hard to lock him out!

So it is two colluding groups unable to collude on group level. Funny and sick.
  • Options
    There are entire guilds dedicated to this practice
  • Options
    My shard had guys like that. 3 4 guys in the same guild locking people out and spending to do it. My ships are even worse but that's because ships needs serious work. The top 100 are all so even we are all spending a refresh to get a top 50 payout. Need them points for zetas.
  • Options
    Personally I try to keep First in ship Arena at all cost. Even if means paying for extra hits. The strong sink or swim. Better start swimming if you want to stay there.
  • Options
    Granted I don't hit every payout only my own so not the same as your guy to OP but regardless I try to keep 1st.
  • Options
    There's 4 in my shard, 2 or 3 of which are in the same guild...
  • Options

Quite simply put this is just ****.
    So what you are saying then helen keller is this guy buys more crystals than he is likely to make to battle 20-30 times a day and the developers expected this? No thats why there is a timer and you only get 5 battles before it starts to cost to buy more battles.
    This guy will only have ONE payout time in 24 hours yet he is sniping people practically round the clock. Not only is that not worth the crystal investment he is putting in but most people dont have that kind of time.
    You clearly dont understand arena lol

Holy **** you are salty as.

Did little boo boo get sniped at payout time during a computer game?

Sniff sniff.

If he wants to spend his crystals annoying cry babies like you in order to enjoy playing the game then good on him, not everyone likes refreshing energy 4 times a day to receive 1x needed item out of 50.
  • Options

"
    Holy **** you are salty as.

Did little boo boo get sniped at payout time during a computer game?

Sniff sniff.

If he wants to spend his crystals annoying cry babies like you in order to enjoy playing the game then good on him, not everyone likes refreshing energy 4 times a day to receive 1x needed item out of 50."

Think you missing the point. It's fine if somebody wants to use crystals to "annoy" people he will never see or talk to. It is only a game. Only a complete **** would waste crystals to stay at the top all day long.
This discussion has been closed.