GK assist order? (lead the charge)

Lossberg
457 posts Member
i got a small question. In there any logic in the order in which toons will be called to assist "Lead the charge"? Or it is just a random?

Replies

• rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Don't think it's random. For me it is always the case that DN comes before R2 what comes pretty handy since you can stun toons with tenacity up.
    Would also find it interesting how the order is determined.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    I assume that it might depend on the squad order selection. But this should be tested.
  • Options
    What didference does it make which toon assists first ? It all happens in fractions of a second
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    3aMoOoRR wrote: »
    What didference does it make which toon assists first ? It all happens in fractions of a second

It can make big difference depending on your squad. For instance, if you have Thrawn and DN on the same squad. If your target has speed up from Thrawn's basic it will get stun and ability block if DN assists first and only ability block if Thrawn assists first.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lossberg wrote: »

It can make big difference depending on your squad. For instance, if you have Thrawn and DN on the same squad. If your target has speed up from Thrawn's basic it will get stun and ability block if DN assists first and only ability block if Thrawn assists first.
    Yeah or the scenario I mentioned before, that you can stun toons with tenacity up since DN goes before R2 (and even foresight due to GK removing it first).
    BTW: What happens if the target had no speed up? Will it get speed up by Thrawn first and immediatetly converted to ability block by DN or goes DN first and target just gets the speed up?
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    I have just tried in gw - in my case thrawn was assisting first, so it resulted only in ability block (speed up was immediately dispelled)
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Lossberg wrote: »

BTW: What happens if the target had no speed up? Will it get speed up by Thrawn first and immediatetly converted to ability block by DN or goes DN first and target just gets the speed up?

If no speed up target ends up with ability block so thrawn seems to have priority in assist order
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Thx I like that :)
  • Options
    For me it's thrawn first, then DN, then r2. I don't really care about when Rex goes
  • Options
    I think it is based on attack animation speed, as crazy as it sounds...
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is based on attack animation speed, as crazy as it sounds...

This is correct.