yoda stuns my kylo while he is at full health

ive faced this bug many times now
at the start of an arena battle my kylo is at full health and protection,
the team i faced this time around was zquigon L, kenobi, yoda(z BM), zBarris, anakin
they attack my kylo and he loses some protection(but not all of it) then yoda does his unstopable force and my kylo gets stunned even though he is at full health and none of them are capable of bypassing protection
please fix this asap
@EA_MindTricks @CG_Kozispoon
ive seen this bug also occur when i faced a wedge L, yoda(z BM), ewok elder, z2z2

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    It's because Kylo is a crybaby.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Did you by any chance activate EP's special Let the Hate Flow?
  • Options
    i dont think so
    will check next time just to be sure
  • Options
    We tested Yoda's "Unstoppable Force" against Kylo Ren and Stun is never applied as long as Kylo is at full health. In case it occurs for you again, can you please provide a screenshot and your team composition as well? Thank you.
  • Options
    ok thanks
    must have been palps laughing attack
    will watch more closely next time onwards
    btw
    isnt palps laughing attack a percent health effect and shouldnt kylo take reduced damage from it?
  • Options
    Because Yoda is boss.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    ok thanks
    must have been palps laughing attack
    will watch more closely next time onwards
    btw
    isnt palps laughing attack a percent health effect and shouldnt kylo take reduced damage from it?

It is a percent health effect (5%) but based off the mechanics on swgoh.gg it doesn't look like it's setup to do reduced damage on Kylo, assuming I'm reading it all correctly. Just setup to do reduced damage to raid bosses. Not sure if that is WAI or not. Even reduced damage would take Kylo below 100% health and make him susceptible to Yoda's stun though.
  • Options
    I know but health steal wouod recover that more quickly than 5%