How to speed up capital ships?

As the title states....is there a tried and true method to do that. With tarkins ship now OP imo, him taking the first turn is pretty much the deciding factor in the whole match. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Speed of capital ships appears (and this has been mentioned in many places) to be determined by Gear level, Ability Level and mods of the attached hero. Mods types do not matter, but they should be 5* mods and level 15. Abilities should be maxed including zeta's. Gear level should be maxed, including the gear that you can get after getting to gear level 11.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Speed of capital ships appears (and this has been mentioned in many places) to be determined by Gear level, Ability Level and mods of the attached hero. Mods types do not matter, but they should be 5* mods and level 15. Abilities should be maxed including zeta's. Gear level should be maxed, including the gear that you can get after getting to gear level 11.

Yes.. that is the true, and the only method :scream:
  • Options
    Cool thanks for the input
  • Options
    Another method is to use Tie fighter, this ship have a good dodge rating and everytime it dodges an attack its like 30% extra TM to the capital ship... For example If ur enemy have ashoka ship and u start with Tie special u gain foresight and then ashoka will try to delete ur buff and fill ur capital ship TM (cuz it dodges 100% sure) then ur capital ship goes just after ashoka, the second ship in speed xD
  • Pieeater420
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I understand the capital ship char needed be 7* n have all 5dot mods an abilitys max. But as a example my thrawn is 7* g12 n all abilities max except zetas an then a thrawn ship in my arena has same stats n mods n his ship has 9 more spd than mine. Cant figure out why so much more. Im thinking maybe the entire crew of fleet team also plays into the capital ships spd as well. Can anyone confirm this?an before u ask my thrawn ship n the other guys thrawn is both 5* ship. Everything is basically identical even down to the spd on our thrawn chars as well. Only diff i can find would maybe be all his other ships n his fleet team has better mods as sum my chars just have 4dot mods but i was under impression on the capital ship only the pilot of it determined its spd
  • Options
    Are both thrawn ships the same amount of stars? For example....Poe has the fastest ship once it hits 7*. He can’t beat TFP until then.
  • Options
    Yeh both are 5*. I know star level bumps it up 1-2 spd but we r identical so im at a loss
  • Options
    Max skills, omegas and zetas
    Max mods (any stats), 5 dot, level 15
    Max gear, g11, g12 each piece
    Max rarity 7 stars character and ship
    Max level 85

Everything gives speed, health, prot, offense, defense, etc
  • Options
    Does his thrawn have any zetas or any gear 12 pieces that you don't it would also help to post the exact speed numbers so people can compare their thrawn ship speed to yours for example mine is 142 I'm at g12 with no g12 pieces equipped all.5 dot lvl 15 mods everything but his lead maxed so I have the zeta on ebb and flow
  • Options
    That is bizarre. 9 speed difference is indeed to huge to be explained by a couple zetas
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I understand the capital ship char needed be 7* n have all 5dot mods an abilitys max. But as a example my thrawn is 7* g12 n all abilities max except zetas an then a thrawn ship in my arena has same stats n mods n his ship has 9 more spd than mine. Cant figure out why so much more. Im thinking maybe the entire crew of fleet team also plays into the capital ships spd as well. Can anyone confirm this?an before u ask my thrawn ship n the other guys thrawn is both 5* ship. Everything is basically identical even down to the spd on our thrawn chars as well. Only diff i can find would maybe be all his other ships n his fleet team has better mods as sum my chars just have 4dot mods but i was under impression on the capital ship only the pilot of it determined its spd

how about ship level, ship abilities? and overal power number of both thrawns? still wouldn't explain the entirety of the speed diff but still want to know