Complete this super rad team!

SnokeTrooper
189 posts Member
edited July 2017
I feel like a Warriors fan jumping in the meta bandwagon, but now that I am competing in the top 100 in my arena I feel the switch is necessary. The Wiggs Chaze combo is amazing and allows you to bring in an additional character, but I am torn between many. I have listed the ines that I have used with the team, but none have separated themselves from the pack. So, if you can just answer the poll is would be great and if you answer other please post who. Thanks in advance.

Complete this super rad team! 56 votes

Rex
19%
Darth_cowboyCEG9876HaxtharIngvarCasteleynJay_1997_CJ7LukeCaiaphasRiffinatorRacerDejakTechnoTankPapanakadakalo 11 votes
Cassian
1%
weska24 1 vote
Ezra
5%
BulYwifDrazz127almer 3 votes
Bistan
3%
diangeloSamDSC 2 votes
Jyn
10%
ColliiZCD_9915HawcaBotcherBlooper_Pazdro1McGregor2323 6 votes
Nihilus
32%
SarcodinoTroelsVastrupBoroSmoothSnokeTrooperAzzaDarthShellGebuttersnapsReinhardtEldMapatK_mett1Speedokillzcannon_fodderIE4TAPPL3SAdmiral_Wh1skersHskull55Shadeslayer7CervezaMandoloresb 18 votes
Palpatine
0%
ST Han
3%
TooLponce104 2 votes
Other
23%
XaderRobbeRobbeRobbeAu5t1nDark_Helmet152PhiGonSharobiScottyLeeBrillOTakuan72WompWompRatFethielVanKings22IolausSwalkerVision 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    Nihilus
    I think GK would fit well in that team, but since he is absent from the poll I'm assuming you don't have him yet otherwise I would've voted for him.
  • Options
    Other
    R2 zetaed to cleanse
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I think GK would fit well in that team, but since he is absent from the poll I'm assuming you don't have him yet otherwise I would've voted for him.
    Yeah our guild can get to phase four on heroic but then we just run out of juice before. I did know Lenovo would be optimal because he would be the second taunt and cleanser.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    And by pure luck I have my Nihilius at 5 star 65/85 on 6. Not geared but will do so if he is indeed the perfect fit.
  • Options
    Other

I agree. GK can fit in literally almost ANY lineup. However, the better the team, the better Kenobi is. In a Wiggs / Chaze team, he would excel because of all the crit chance / damage and heal over times making it so he could potentially do "Lead the Charge" without even having to do "The Negotiator". You do have to be in an optimal guild, though.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I also have artoo at 6 stars is he viable then?
  • Iolaus
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    I also have artoo at 6 stars is he viable then?

R2 zeta is amazing against Zaul Team and he is viable at 6* without problem (Top 20 since a few weeks)
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus
    He fits in every team, but R2 is good too
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Ezra
    Ezra can dispell when your Baze will be fractured (this is what happen in the top 100). And under Wedge lead, he makes good damages.
  • Options
    Other
    GK or R2 are easily the best options, though I've seen ATF work.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    Nihilus all the way and Kenobi too. As soon as I have unlocked GK and is viable, happy to keep Nihilus and replace zKylo Ren with GK. Love to get R2 in the mix too, but gees, all 3 are part of the meta somehow.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I'm in the same position - currently running Boba (he has his uses against a Sith heavy shard and is good for the dispel). Gearing Nihilus and getting him to 4* before I make the switch. Hit the guild lottery and am a couple of months away from the general.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    Should Wedge lead the team or should someone else?
  • Options
    Other
    R2

Even ZFulcrum works well with Wiggs Chaze. It depends on what you want to use it for. If it's in arena, R2 will be a good choice. For raids, you can easily slide Jyn, ZFulcrum, Sabine in the fifth slot
  • Options
    Nihilus
    R2

Even ZFulcrum works well with Wiggs Chaze. It depends on what you want to use it for. If it's in arena, R2 will be a good choice. For raids, you can easily slide Jyn, ZFulcrum, Sabine in the fifth slot
    It would have to be arena because I only have Baze at 4 stars and he can't be used in the raids my guild does
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Rex
    Put rex as ur lead, also tune the team turn order. Biggs should go first to triple shoot (around 200 speed+bonus from wedge unique), then rex tenacity up (around 230-240 speed), then chirrut special 2 (under 230, but higher than 210). Very offensive opening. Not too bad on defence.

Maybe it's just for temporary, because the meta nowadays need hard to farm chars.. like kenobi, nihilus, thrawn. Standart config in top 20 is rex lead, chaze, then random 2 (usually gk+nihilus).
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    GK or R2 would be my vote.
    Could run Rex lead....like everyone else.
  • SnokeTrooper
    189 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nihilus
    evanbio wrote: »
    GK or R2 would be my vote.
    Could run Rex lead....like everyone else.
    Now I'm not that much of a bandwagoner;)

• Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I use Wiggs Chaze and STHan. I'm in a May 2016 shard and bounce anywhere between 50-80 in arena. I don't have GK yet, my R2 is 6* but I'm saving my zetas for CLS, ATF & DN are only 4* ATM. Sometimes I'll get bored and swap STHan for Lando or Zarris or Ezra once in awhile.
  • Options
    Nihilus
    Alright I've decided to use Nihilus and have one final question- should I zeta his wound of the force because today I just got enough mats for my first zeta upgrade.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nihilus
    I have been asking alliance mats this same question today and here's what he told me:

"It means he is more likely to reduce his annihilate CD but is also extra for the other teams rex to cleanse. If you have to fight against a lot of rex's Id say possibly not."

"...Depends, I put it coz all my shard mates have it, but Rex teams cleans this buf in other hands this is not big problem for my team in offense and helps DN
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Bistan
    i voted by mistake...so take a vote OFF of bistan if you can please and put it on DN
  • Options
    Nihilus
    I have been asking alliance mats this same question today and here's what he told me:

"It means he is more likely to reduce his annihilate CD but is also extra for the other teams rex to cleanse. If you have to fight against a lot of rex's Id say possibly not."

"...Depends, I put it coz all my shard mates have it, but Rex teams cleans this buf in other hands this is not big problem for my team in offense and helps DN

yeah I guess it would be situational so maybe I should switch between Nihilius and artoo depending upon matchup