Lvl 95 and gear requirements on swgoh.gg

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I like how a piece of gold gear was made of 50 pieces of gold gear which made from 50 pieces of gold gear for each of them. What a wormhole experience, I have zero idea should I meh or should I urgh, anyway thanks for the post
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Gear that requires more carbantis and stun guns and stun cuffs. With no update to how we get these gear. This will most likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back for about 1/3 of the playerbase.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    I'm betting (more like hoping, but anyway...) that this new gear will simply replace the current hard-to-get gear, and the gear it replaces will become much easier to access.
  • Options
    kerwyn wrote: »
    Gear that requires more carbantis and stun guns and stun cuffs. With no update to how we get these gear. This will most likely be the straw that breaks the camel's back for about 1/3 of the playerbase.

You mean you'd have to focus on your top teams right away and not continue trying to Max every character unless you're willing to spend to speed things up?! Sounds criminal..
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg is operated by players of the game and no ea/cg. At every level increase, gear and skills have been different than what is datamined. I'd pay no attention as I'm sure things will change. And the 95 cap has been there for a very long time.

This is very important to keep in mind. This > level 85 gear has been on that site sin the last cap raise. Before that the level 80+ gear was on there also which changed when they did the cap raise to level 85 which all changed.
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Options
    This gear has been on GG for a long time now... I remember when the cap was 80 and they had the same exact level 90+ gear already on there... do what Anakin did and take this with a grain of sand. :)
  • Options
    I think they use the 86-95 gear to gear the boss enemys in events. So they test it only intern.
    For example the ewok flash with the lvl88 boss.
    Nothing new.

PS: I am very low on credit. So 14mio times 5×5 (hRancor+4AAT) Teams will take me a year with 5mio/week from credit heist to get it up to 95.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    This gear isn't new, it was here a long time ago
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    To get to 95 is going to take a long time with a lot of refreshes.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    I would imagine g12 will come with the new game mode, with pieces being purchasable in the store for tokens at 2 a pop like they are now (or full pieces from shipments). Most likely they will also drop as rewards.

Given that this game mode is looking like one of the biggest developments since launch, the Devs won't want it to be completed easily in the first few days - I bet as a result, there won't be farm points for the new gear to begin with meaning everyone is on an even footing (although I suspect the new pieces will be available to buy for the 2400 crystal price bracket)

Level cap won't rise until they've done some more faction passes (separatists/droids/etc) and have rolled out more zetas to existing characters
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    I would imagine g12 will come with the new game mode, with pieces being purchasable in the store for tokens at 2 a pop like they are now (or full pieces from shipments). Most likely they will also drop as rewards.

Given that this game mode is looking like one of the biggest developments since launch, the Devs won't want it to be completed easily in the first few days - I bet as a result, there won't be farm points for the new gear to begin with meaning everyone is on an even footing (although I suspect the new pieces will be available to buy for the 2400 crystal price bracket)

Level cap won't rise until they've done some more faction passes (separatists/droids/etc) and have rolled out more zetas to existing characters

I find first part of your theory likely. However if the level cap doesn't rise, we won't be able to gear further than we do now.

• Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »

I find first part of your theory likely. However if the level cap doesn't rise, we won't be able to gear further than we do now.

This, at this point I can't see territory battles not coming with a level increase. The question should be is it just going to be 90 or is it going to be 95.

New LS/DS/Cantina nodes are needed, the event has new gear and the developers will want the content to have a decent shelf life all of which require a level cap increase.
  • Options
    Instead of useless whining on forums you better be working hard and preparing your wallets.