FOR THOSE IN AUSTRALIA, GB, ASIA, etc(what is today's, July 26th, Ewok double drop node?)

I have been told that there is NO double drop for today/tomorrow, July 26th. That sounds odd. Please help if u can. Im looking to farm Chirpa in Cantina (like everyone else asking this question :) and Id like to load up on pts beforehand. PLEASE HELP if u can...thanks

Replies

• Ere742
    50 posts Member
    Options
    From New Zealand which is ahead of all the time zones you just listed and is not the 26th yet it is 5:30 but will check back in later when I find out!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Ere742 wrote: »
    From New Zealand which is ahead of all the time zones you just listed and is not the 26th yet it is 5:30 but will check back in later when I find out!

That will be great!! I'll wait also :smiley:
  • Options
    Wasn't there a double drop yesterday? I thought they were every other day so far. Think maybe once there was back to back?
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    Options
    RNGesus is in charge. Random order, random pattern, random randomness...random drops not included.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Artimus wrote: »
    RNGesus is in charge. Random order, random pattern, random randomness...random drops not included.

How random it's your post
    @Artimus
  • Ere742
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to check in! If you are still not on 26th then there is no double drop but I will try my best to check in in 6 hours for the 27th!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Chirpa d.drop is live now!! yeyyy :joy::joy: