Will jar jar binks ever be implemented?

Cloud24
206 posts Member
edited July 2017
1487508873-1.jpg

jarjar-ft1.jpg
what about this hero of wars and master of persuasion. JAR JAR Binks. this is one character that no one did forget even if you loved or hated him no one will forget him. we need this character added.

this image is not a legit one but it be nice to have JAR JAR Binks we could even have a new faction.

Hate it or love it JAR JAR Binks is an very important iconic character

Replies

• ponce104
    156 posts Member
    Options
    No, we don't.
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Roos Tarpal is the only Gungan who truly deserves to be in this game. He did incapacitate Grevious in the Clone Wars cartoon afterall.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    Roos Tarpal is the only Gungan who truly deserves to be in this game. He did incapacitate Grevious in the Clone Wars cartoon afterall.

we could have a new faction
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    starwars-jar-jar-gets-kicked-in-the-nuts.gif

• Options
    I hope we will get Jar Jar.
    I really do not understand the hate agains him.
    Maybe bacause I have seen the Prequels not in English, maybe the Hungarian voice and sentences were better than the original in case of Binks?
  • Options
    As soon as he arrives (and he will eventually) i quit. The reason is simple. It won't matter if he's a tank or not, i will be forced to target him in every arena match until he's dead therefore totally gimping myself.
  • Collii
    47 posts Member
    Options
    He should be brought in as a forfeit character, one u must use to complete certain fights/ events but is a conference to your team. Other games have had similar things and it would be entertaining to
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    starwars-jar-jar-gets-kicked-in-the-nuts.gif

Well... IDK what to say about this :*:/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think Gungans would be a great, f2p release. It should have been an easily attainable starting team, but could be made to handle the HAAT raid so lacking guilds can catch-up.

Any time a whole team is released f2p, like Phoenix squad, it takes up lots of time and resources. But has a purpose.
  • Options
    +1 for adding Gungans.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar is probably one of the things that would make me quit. The only thing worse than Jar Jar himself is the people who jokingly like him because it's gotten so wide spread it comes off as obnoxious and lost all comedic value
  • Options
    vostromo wrote: »
    As soon as he arrives (and he will eventually) i quit. The reason is simple. It won't matter if he's a tank or not, i will be forced to target him in every arena match until he's dead therefore totally gimping myself.

How wude!
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Maybe bacause I have seen the Prequels not in English, maybe the Hungarian voice and sentences were better than the original in case of Binks?

He brought toilet humour to SW movies. Some people do not cosider farting or lisping entertaining. He might be appealing to younger (5yo) audience, but with all seriousness og prequels story he was completely out od place. Just check K2-SO, if JJ was like him, ep1 would be 10 times better
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »

He brought toilet humour to SW movies. Some people do not cosider farting or lisping entertaining. He might be appealing to younger (5yo) audience, but with all seriousness og prequels story he was completely out od place. Just check K2-SO, if JJ was like him, ep1 would be 10 times better

Jar Jar is actually useful as it showed that George Lucas had no idea why people cared about star wars or what made the movies work. Phantom Menace was the movie he really wanted to make and it didn't work on any level. It was the ewok portion of ROTJ spread throughout a whole movie. So yeah Jar Jar is important but not for actual storytelling purposes.
  • Options
    Jar Jar is the worst character of all time. People always talk about wanting C3PO and Jar Jar in this game and I don't get it. Neither of them are warriors in anyway and both are clumsy with Jar Jar being the master of clumsy and 3PO being the apprentice.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be opposed to Jar Jar. We have more obscure toons than him in the game. It's not like we have to listen to him like the movies. Just hearing his death cry would bring a small bit of joy.

R2 certainly wasn't any warrior but he is one of the top toons in the game currently.
  • Options
    No
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options

m2 i do not really understand the hate agaisnt him, he's a fun character what would the firsts movies be without him
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    No please.
  • Options
    No. Just no.
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Options
    No effen Jar Jar ever please
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I bet we get him and they still won't have fixed General Grevious :-l
  • Options
    Meesa be lookin forward to dis. Moi moi