Different Approach

Ceodoc
175 posts Member
I hope this is positive and does not lead to another warning, I need help.

I would consider myself an ideal customer, spend (used to, will not again until I beat node 12) whale amounts.
I have finished node 12 1-2 times in the last 3 months.
I understand it is supposed to be the hardest part of the game, I don't want to win everyday, I want to have a fighting chance to win more than 2-3 times in 3 months.

So the problem.
Until yesterday I had 3 zeta and 3 gear 11 toons, I now have 4 zeta. I think i have a few toons with maxed abilities.
GW was hard at node 12 with max teams, but that has started to move to node 6, my best 2 teams are dead by node 9.
What or why do you think the design is right if my node 6, 9 and or 12 constantly has 7 star, gear 11 and ALL maxed abilities, usually something like: General Kenobi/Rex lead, R2D2, Thrawn, Nilhus.
That is just one node with 6 zeta.

I will not listen to advice to farm X, I want to enjoy the game for my massive spend today, I am happy to wait to farm for later, it will come in time.
And all I am asking is the advice that I need to counter the RNG based on my roster, because if my roster cannot defeat node 9 once or twice a week and node 12 once a month, I or my current roster are not the problem.

You have lost my money until I defeat node 12, let's say, just to be fair, 3 times a month.

I hope this is not another warning type thread, I am just asking for advice or an explanation why my approx 50% game completed roster meets 100% finished game roster every single day versus the money you have had from me.