Why doesn't the GRAND ADMIRAL OF THE IMPERIAL NAVY have a capital ship?

Botcher
49 posts Member
Just curious...

Replies

• Options
    Because empire already had a capital ship and there are many factions without still
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Because empire already had a capital ship and there are many factions without still

pffft, duh

Jk. Many have speculated and I agree with this conclusion. Until there comes a time when they add a new capital ship for the clones, and rebels, or others, I don't think we'll see Thrawn's. Also, I tend to feel like there should be a limit on how many capital ships we have. 3's a good number in my opinion.
  • Options
    Ansroff wrote: »

pffft, duh

Jk. Many have speculated and I agree with this conclusion. Until there comes a time when they add a new capital ship for the clones, and rebels, or others, I don't think we'll see Thrawn's. Also, I tend to feel like there should be a limit on how many capital ships we have. 3's a good number in my opinion.

2 for each faction and a ship for every pilot would be a nice goal
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Space battles are about as white toast as you can get. Everyone has the same 3 or 4 variations on their teams with 3 or so ships being everywhere. Diversity is greatly lacking in ship battles and that is why so few people put extra effort into that segment of the game
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I'm sorry but this argument has been pointless since day 1. Rebels, Empire, Sith, Jedi have a lot of characters, yet they keep releasing characters for the same factions. Why? It's simple. There are a lot of characters that can go in those factions rather than the others. I do agree there should be more factions in the capital ships, but it doesn't mean that a faction shouldn't get another ship, simply because it already has a one.
  • Options
    Maybe it's still in drydock
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ansroff wrote: »

pffft, duh

I agree - they can't really start giving fleet factions that already have capital ships more of them, when other factions like separatists are still without one.

I expect that after TLJ release we may get capital ships for resistance and first order - we may then start getting secondary capital ships - such as Thrawn.

If Thrawn is a secondary capital ship, and we take on the rule of 3, then perhaps EP in the 2nd Death Star? - that would be really cool to have a death star act as a capital ship in fleet battles.
  • Options
    Cause he's poor
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I want a Resistance capital ship... General Organa... pretty please!

And to be able to farm Rey&Finn's Falcon...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Q: Why is one of the most powerful Jedi ever a little weakling in the game?
    A: Because the game does not care about lore