HAAT/AAT Raid Gear

So, as advertised "Earn Rare Gear and GK Shards". Well, Devs, Gear stops being rare after you get the same gear over and over each raid. In all the HAAT/AAT raids I have done, I have maybe...maybe received a Holo Lens drop twice. And, I am not to sure it happened the second time. I think I bought them.

Is it my luck, or just another perk of the game....

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    We are all getting the pieces of gear we already have in stock. Numbers of it, like 2k+. This is what annoys me the most. I don't feel mad if or/and when I get multiple pieces of Furnaces, Callers, Nubian, etc. because you can stockpile them and they eventually become useful.

On the other hand, I have literally zero use (we all do, in fact) for those we have 2k of.
  • Options
    Things we can get from daily challenges shouldn't even be in the reward boxes
  • Options
    This is a problem for most. Where we are are suppose to get this gear it's just not dropping. More often than not I get the same rewards from rancor no matter where I place - mk 4 carbs. Same with Haat. I have so many of the challenge gear binoculars it's crazy.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    The reward of the raids are so bad atm, since some moth I don't get any whole piece...
  • Options
    So it is not just me. Good to know. Some of y'all are right, if I can get the reward through a daily challenge, then it shouldn't be in the drop for raids.

It is getting really hard to keep with the game. I started it when it was realeased. With the poor gear drops and stale content, the game is quickly losing its appeal.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I believe that people would be more satisfied with Blue pieces (manhole ones for instance) rather than getting bunch of MK 4 Carbantis.