I want to know how I lost arena

I would like a replay button. That way I can see the weak points in my team. It confuses me how I wreck in offence but get knocked way back in defence
My team is Dooku, jawa, sidious(leader), chewy, and luminara.
I am curious if having jawa makes me easy cuz they might focus on him
Or do they focus on Dooku immediately
I constantly destroy these healer teams, and I no longer have a problem tearing through Dooku after the bug fix (he is no longer op imo). I want feedback so I can make changes

Which also leads to if we could have separate defense and offensive lineups
Obviously some teams require human thought rather than a dumb AI
If my defense team is attacked, and an enemy needs 1 more hit to die, it's my chewy turn (and next to go will be enemy healer), an AI would incorrectly ALWAYS choose taunt.

Another idea...smarter taunting, sick of tank AI thinking that taunt is the be all end all option (exception AI uses is if chewy about to die then health skill is priority)

Replies

• Options
    Lots of threads on this already in the PVP subforum. But yes. Most people agree they would like a replay.

As to defense, this has again been discussed heavily. It's a delicate balance. Make AI defense too good and nobody can move in arenas. Be careful what you wish for.

It is more fun when you can at least use strategy and beat people. Think about how "not fun" those grenade teams were in PVE.