Jedi Team Advice

Jobi_Wan_Ken0bi
58 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi all,

I'm thinking of slowly building a zQGJ squad. I'm new to Jedi, so looking for advice. Is this the best team to work toward (in the absence of R2)?

1. zQGJ
2. zYoda
3. GK
4. JKA
5. Ezra

I would need to farm JKA and Ezra, and throw my next two zetas on QGJ and Yoda. I'm a ways out from GK, but want to get ahead of it.

Are Jedi useful in raids?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Took out the second Yoda zeta...wouldn't need his leader ability.
Post edited by Jobi_Wan_Ken0bi on

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I'd use Aayla over Anakin, assists and stunning is really helpful, especially if you pull Ezra as the assist
  • RandyMarsh
    380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You won't need to zeta yoda's leader ability if you're using zQGJ. I use zQGJ, Anakin, Ahsoka, yoda, and Kylo in arena atm. I'd recommend Anakin for sure, he does a ton of damage, his basic can cause buff and healing immunity, and he's fast and tanky as well. I want Aayla; she sounds really good too, but I wouldn't replace Anakin with her. His aoe is just too powerful imo.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Swap out Ezra or JKA with zzR2 and you are at optimal offense/defense.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Why no r2?
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    You won't need to zeta yoda's leader ability if you're using zQGJ. I use zQGJ, Anakin, Ahsoka, yoda, and Kylo in arena atm. I'd recommend Anakin for sure, he does a ton of damage, his basic can cause buff and healing immunity, and he's fast and tanky as well. I want Aayla; she sounds really good too, but I wouldn't replace Anakin with her. His aoe is just too powerful imo.

Good point. I always hate facing Anakin in arena. He's like the light side Kylo to me. So tanky and his AoE kills my squishy characters.
  • Options
    Lossberg wrote: »
    Why no r2?

I did not unlock him in the event. I'll have to wait until it comes back around.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I don't have R2 even at low stars. Who is best instead of R2 in your opinion?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I don't have R2 even at low stars. Who is best instead of R2 in your opinion?

Depends on what you hate on your shard. zBarris can replace zzR2. zBarris and GK take a lot of damage together. Otherwise, Ezra and Anakin are good choices. It's just really easy to control that team when fighting them on offense. R2 adds so much damage and protects you from a lot of damage. Plus you can't beat zMaul without him.