Best Jedi to level from what I have

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone can provide any advice since I am still fairly new to the game. I am looking to try for the Yoda event and really not sure which might be the best Jedi to level for this. Currently I have the following Jedi and levels
Jedi Consular 6* level 62
Jedi Knight Guardian 3* level 34
Barriss Offee 4* level 22
Qui-Gon Jinn 5* level 1
Jedi Knight Anakin 4* level 1
Ahsoka 5* level 1
Kit Fisto 4* level 1
Plo Koon 3* level 1
Ima-Gun Di 4* level 1

From these characters, what would be the easiest to star or level up for the Yoda challenge? The Consular I have been working on for a while as that was the only healer for a while and it is fairly unclear after you get a bunch of toons what is worth leveling up. I do have a lot of training droid and probably need to work on getting credits to level them more. Any input on what would probably be better would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
TheArtiszan

Replies

• Options
    You need to have 5 characters at 5* in order to unlock yoda. It will also depend on what areas of the game you have unlocked for farm nodes.

You already have JC, QGJ and Ahsoka ready so any 2 will do.

Anakin has 2 nodes at Hard 5 on both LS and DS while Barriss also has 2 nodes on Hard 5 DS.

If that's way too far down the line for you maybe consider Arena shipments for Eeth Koth and start farming Lumi ASAP, she is one of the main characters you will need for all areas of the game and can be farmed on 2 low nodes (3 in total if you manage level 6 Hard) as well as GW shipments.

If Plo Koons node is too hard on cantina, consider switching to Mace as he has an easy farm node on LS as well.

Certainly level up QGJ, he is useful in all areas of the game also.

How do you have Gun Di and not Lumi? If you are able to farm Gun Di then you should be able to farm 5 chars for event no problem.
  • Options
    I got lucky in a card pack and got Gun Di that way. So it sounds like Lumi and Eeth would be the easiest to try and star up? I'm not seeing a short enough path to grinding through Yoda short of spending money which I really don't want to do.
  • Options
    Any advice? Looking over where to get things, I don't see a way to get any of them to 5* enough to get the tier 5 and get yoda :-(
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Ahsoka Tano
    Jedi Consular
    Jedi Knight Guardian (Cantina Shipments)
    Plo Koon (Cantina Battles)

This where things become a problem. Kit Fisto can't be farmed. Ima-Gun Di & Anakin can only be farmed in hard mode battles making it very very slow. Personally I would advise farming Galactic Warfare for Luminara.
  • Options
    Barriss! She must have for Yoda challange and GW. Been gliding though GW with her.
  • Options
    Genakuma wrote: »
    Barriss! She must have for Yoda challange and GW. Been gliding though GW with her.

He can only farm Bariss efficiently if he has Cantina battle 6-A completed.
  • Options
    He can farm her on hard nodes till he gets there. It will give him a head start.
  • Options
    Genakuma wrote: »
    He can farm her on hard nodes till he gets there. It will give him a head start.

It will be extremely slow, he would be better off going for Luminara in GW shipments.
  • Options
    My advice is you can farm plo or barriss from cantina battles, qui gon from cantina shipments, since you already have him 6* then JC, You should start farming luminara since she is ridiculously fast to 7*.And if you can farm anakin because once someone dies he hits like a demon that one turn if not then ashoka
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Ok hey Plo Koon and Jedi Night SUCK dont make a mistake in farming them. Im despretly talking on how bad plo koon needs a buff........... anyways,
    You need Luminara she is almost a must to have plus farming her is REALLY easy just make it past GW and you get 15 shards a day in a little over a week you have her at 5 stars which isint bad, anyways Yoda dosent come back for almost another month.
    QGJ
    JC
    Ahsoka
    Luminara
    And the last spot you can pick between Anakin/ Bariss/ Ima Gun Di
    I strongly suggest Anakin or Bariss. Bariss is easier once you unlock her cantina node but Anakin is just amazing with his healing immunity.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Ahsoka Tano
    Jedi Consular
    Jedi Knight Guardian (Cantina Shipments)
    Plo Koon (Cantina Battles)

This where things become a problem. Kit Fisto can't be farmed. Ima-Gun Di & Anakin can only be farmed in hard mode battles making it very very slow. Personally I would advise farming Galactic Warfare for Luminara.

Do not farm JKG. I maxed her and she was the biggest waste of time that will forever remain on my bench. Instead farm Lumi in GW shipment. She is a key versatile toon who you can use in many ways.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn 5*
    Ahsoka 5*
    Luminara

That is the best F2P team. The biggest problem is Ahsoka and QGJ both need cantina credits.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Randall wrote: »
    Qui-Gon Jinn 5*
    Ahsoka 5*
    Luminara

That is the best F2P team. The biggest problem is Ahsoka and QGJ both need cantina credits.

The 2nd problem is that both JC and Barriss are farmed in Cantina.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn 5*
    Ahsoka 5*
    Luminara

Ahsoka can also be farmed in hard nodes to accelerare the process
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Qui-Gon Jinn 5*
    Ahsoka 5*
    Luminara

The 2nd problem is that both JC and Barriss are farmed in Cantina.

The second fastest farming spot? The fact that one is 6* the other is 4*. Wouldn't call that a problem at all. I farmed JC and Mace while doing QGJ. My Lumi was already 7* and went with Eeth.
  • Options
    Kit Fisto 4* ??? Typo or 5 lucky Chromiums in a row?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride