6 active players looking for family friendly serious HAAT guild

We are currently in a great alliance of guilds but the chat is becoming too nasty and we would love more convenient raid times. We are on US EST.

If you're on Line, you can add me at jcisonline
Same at Discord

Replies

• Options
    Levels 80-85, 6 600 per day players
  • Options
    We have an HAAT and HPIT guild but only a couple spots in the HAAT guild and must be able to get your 2% to join it, but working to get our HPIT guild HAAT ready. P.S. your discord ID is no good without the #number afterwards.. otherwise i would hit you up there :)

TAUNTAUN SLEEPING BAG Co. HAAT Guild looking for HAAT ready players and Dagobah Camping Supply LTD. HPIT guild looking for players of all levels.
    If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord: RackenDaal#5619 My ally code is 458-538-994
    You can join our server here: https://discord.gg/BPafCvS and an officer will assist you in a timely manner
    If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord: RackenDaal#5619
  • Options
    Couldn't find you on discord, but hit me up - SheaStyle#6965. I think we might be able to work something out.
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
    Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, independent, and ACTIVE guild. Current roster is actually 50/50 (lvl. 60-85), but we don't remove members until we have an active recruit to replace them. We could work you in, might take a few days though. Implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on Pit raids, invite only, guild reset (current Pit Raid start time) 7:30pm US CDT. We are currently running Heroic Pit on Sundays, Tuesdays, and alternating Thursdays. We are not HAAT ready, yet. But we are trying to get there and could use any help you have to offer. Also running normal Tank Takedown.

We have a discord sever which is a helpful knowledge resource and a necessary tool for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

Really just some fans trying to work together and have some fun as we build our HAAT squads. If you have a decent 7* squad, are willing to use discord, can follow raid rules, are consistently active(600 MOST days) and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • Options
    And just noticed you said HAAT in the title. Anyway, think about it :)
  • Options
    Sorry my Discord is jcisonline#5374
  • Options
    friend request sent
    If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord: RackenDaal#5619
  • Options
    sent a pm
  • Options
    Friend request sent on Discord
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD