Idea on how to finally make money off of Ships

Dear management: if you want to start turning a profit on the failed "ships" endeavor, you should start putting crystals into the rewards structure and make some modifications to the p2p ships that will give them an inherent defensive AI advantage. This should finally encourage spending on ships and get the holdouts interested in the whole system.

Replies

• Options
    Crystal payout would definitely pique interest in participation. Good idea!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Ships feedback.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jedi6371
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely on both accounts. Let's get the wave 1 rare ships farmable somewhere e other than fleet shipments as well
  • Options
    Leave the mode for the F2P as is, we have enough P2W crap already. It's a very important part of the game for F2P folks and they are also required to keep the game alive.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    As you implied, ships will never get anyone other than whales to spend money on it's components whilst there's no crystals to be had. There's also very very small disparity between finishing 1st and finishing 1000th, unlike in the squad arena.

I focused on ships from day 1 and ran a top 10 team for a while. It just ended up being so time consuming to hold rank it just wasn't worth it. Now I auto 1 battle a day and comfortably finishing in the top 100. I'm about 100 currency worse off, which is nothing whatsoever. I won't be putting any further effort in unless I'm in danger of finishing outside the top 200.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ships feedback.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been moved yet
  • Options
    Leave the mode for the F2P as is, we have enough P2W **** already. It's a very important part of the game for F2P folks and they are also required to keep the game alive.

you do realize that it's p2p players that even make the sustainability of this game possible, right?