Anyone know of a way to track full gear inventory?

I have a spreadsheet I've found for a GK gear prep guide (lists all his needed gear and how much needed, you enter how much you have, it tells you how much you need, just easy to keep track of and ensure I don't spend any of that gear). The issue I am having with it is that if none of my characters currently need a piece and it is not showing up in the store I can't see how much of it I have to fill out the rest of the list. Plus I am going to have to keep going back and looking through them every now and then as I am not going to remember every piece needed to update it as soon as I get any.

What I've been doing is going through swgoh.gg in the gear needed section, finding a character who needs it, going in game to that character and seeing how much I have. But again, if no characters currently need it, can't find it. SWGOH only tracks what is needed, not what is owned

Is there a third party system similar to swgoh or crouching rancor that can track your whole inventory, and preferably have a search option so I can search for a particular piece of gear? Or something in game I am missing that would make this process easier?

If not, DEVS PLEASE, CONSIDER A GEAR INVENTORY OPTION I BEG YOU!
Dorth Reban
Officer of JKW CarboKnights
DarthDyl#9036 on Discord

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    You can look at that gear pack in the store. And click on each piece to see how many of it you have.

It's time consuming, but works.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep an eye on the bottleneck pieces.
    Carbantis, cuffs, projectors, regular raid pieces etc.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    You can look at that gear pack in the store. And click on each piece to see how many of it you have.

It's time consuming, but works.

Y'know I hadn't thought of this. That will work. Annoying, but it'll work.
    Dorth Reban
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Options
    Still stand by my request for a gear inventory lol
    Dorth Reban
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Options
    A return to the days when we could sell gear.
  • Findesiecle
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My only concern is selling down the thousands gear and forgetting that it is widely available. Conservatively I wouldn't go below 200-300 ever anyway, which solves that problem, but still.

I'm increasingly happy to see so many gear posts and about more things than just tracking. I wonder if it has been too small of a fish to fry, because the only change I could see is a large gear overhaul... not minor changes along the way.

Gear tracking, a clear way to see prototypes availble when viewing a completed piece, reworked prices, possible selling or trade in system, possible rework or redistribution of needed pieces, and so forth.

THE LIST GROWS

PS: not in the efforts of making gearing easy, but to make it less demonic and p2p-heavy. Remember when we didn't have 6 teams to farm?