Looking for an active guild

Yes
145 posts Member
Ally- 473-324-829
Hey looking for a preferably 49/50 active guild that has Hancor and AAT on farm. The guild I'm in has about 50 but about 30 active (sad). I'm extremely active always get my 600 and all refreshes, and some crystal refreshes for gear and shards. If I can fit in somewhere I would truly appreciate it. Please respond to this, I'm still in the guild I'm in.

Replies

• Options
    Millenium Falcon Joyride is looking for active members to join our guild. we currently have heroic rancor on farm and normal aat gets completed in less then 2 days. we are close to haat but could use help to contribute some damage in each phase. we are a casual guild meaning we have no mandatory 600 daily rules or chat requirements and you wont be booted out if you want to go on vacation for a week or 2 everyone in this guild has lives and families and we understand this comes first.only rule we have is for heroic rancor 1st 24 hrs 1 team only and no turn meter reduction squad last 24 hrs is free for all this ensures everyone has time to post dmg for rewards we also switch out top 3 positions to give everyone a fair chance at gear and more solo shards. if you want in a casual guild thats progressing very well then millenium falcon joyride is the place for you. love to have you join the family here if interested send me a pm and we can talk more.
  • Options
    In order to invite you. You have to to be out of your guild
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Just sent you a pm.