Fighting the hutt

jejuzang
710 posts Member
Anyone else wondering when we will get a shot at that **** hutt chatacter that bumps into you in the tutorial. I feel as though im ready to face the "top player". Make it like a rival battle from pokemon. He can even use a new faction each fight. Or better yet, use him to show off the new toons at max level and gear to show thier synergy from the other side.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering when we will get a shot at that **** hutt chatacter that bumps into you in the tutorial. I feel as though im ready to face the "top player". Make it like a rival battle from pokemon. He can even use a new faction each fight. Or better yet, use him to show off the new toons at max level and gear to show thier synergy from the other side.

Thoughts?

We all know that some guy in Team Instinct or some other chain guild is the top player.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    We all know that some guy in Team Instinct or some other chain guild is the top player.
    https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/ :#
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »

Thoughts?
    I like this idea. Maybe, if they ever introduce the no-energy-no-reward training mode that everyone wants, he could be your opponent.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    He's how to get Jedi Luke, 7* capital ships, and slave Leia
  • Soul41x
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I cant see why it would be a bad idea
  • Options

I thought that was the intended effect when you unlock ships; the Hutt tries to bully you only to make a fool of himself when you beat him (I'm taking my ships back! From now on use your own ships!").

But I wouldn't object to having something he could do. It's not like the game doesn't have other (mostly unnamed) characters who interact with the player in different ways. The big one seems to be that Twi'lek bartender who talks you through the tutorial, runs the main store, and gives advice on how to use new characters during events.

I think I have a partial idea here: in the early sections of the game, the Hutt and the Twi'lek bartender seem to be at odds with each other. The former seems to think he's all high and mighty because he's the "top player" while the Twi'lek clearly doesn't like the way he behaves in her cantina. Perhaps that could be used to effect in some of the events?

You mentioned the idea of having him show new characters fully leveled. A lot of events, when introducing new characters, often have the Twi'lek bartender giving you advice on how to use their abilities.

Perhaps that could be the first section, where you get advice from the Twi'lek. After you've cleared the first couple Tiers, that Hutt shows up and insults you. He of course mocks your squad, perhaps even having a few insults he uses if specific characters are chosen. That gives you a challenging last tier where you have to face a fully-leveled version of the new character.
  • Options
    PWT + SWGOH = Win in my book.
    The Hutt should be the "final boss" of the game and once you beat him you get insane rewards and you technically "beat the game". Everything after should be post-game content